" />

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any one wonder?

Old 05-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Any one wonder?

If Sproul man bagged that long beard yet or if he's spending all his free time trout fishing?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Any one wonder?

I haven't heard a thing...especially since the help thread was locked. I sent aPM toan ADMIN and asked what the story was and he said he didn't know who banned him and would get to the bottom of itbut I never heard anything so it looks hopeless. Too bad because sproulman made a contribution. Sometimes the good die young I guess. If he were to be allowed back it would have happened by now and it didn't so I guess it is time to move on.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Sproul completed his Deer school. Said it was fun and he learned allot. He learned how to age deer,said he is not sure on QDMA's evaluation on how many deer we should have per square mile. Got annoyed by those rotten Ticks.[/align]
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Sproul, if you're reading this, I'll be at camp and at thelake& Kettle Creekfishing this weekend.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got an email from him the other day. He has been doing some trout fishing and turkey hunting but has been discouraged by some crowding on the streams and in the woods.

He also said he's been kind of busy with taking care of some family who needs his help. He says he cant get out for long and cant go far due to the family situation. Since he didn't say that this was for public knowledge, I'm being intentionally vague on details here to preserve his family privacy.

He also says he doesntknow who banned him. Kinda disturbing, IMHO

I told him we all miss him and I think he still reads our posts here occcasionally. He thanked us for our thoughts.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

I recieved an e-mail stating pretty much the same thing. I know he is reading our postings because he told me he had enjoyed the stuff we all have been doing. He said he really like the T-Shirts that was done on the last posts before it got locked up.. [>:]
Old 05-18-2009, 03:43 AM
Typical Buck

Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Kind of weird that nobody seems to know who did the banning. Hard to even hope for a reversal when something is so mysterious. Rob was the one I asked and he didn't know anything. Great tick shirt BP. You should be the T-shirtinator
Old 05-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am not 100% sure about it but, I think perhaps Calhunter did the banning.. He did alot of editing back on that posts. But then again I do not know for sure who did what when the banning took place.

By the way BP i like the T-Shirt and I am sure sproulman will as well..

Old 05-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

I am not 100% sure about it but, I think perhaps Calhunter did the banning.. He did alot of editing back on that posts. But then again I do not know for sure who did what when the banning took place.

By the way BP i like the T-Shirt and I am sure sproulman will as well..
Hard to believe it was Cal...that usually isn't his style.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.