Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA DEER AUDIT UPDATE.....

Old 05-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA DEER AUDIT UPDATE.....

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

Of course I have. Keep praying that prayerand maybe that wisdom will come. If you dont think people can ever change things by the will of the many you are clearly in need of prayer.

I think I'll pass on the advice. I dont even believe you are a concerned hunter. i think you're full of bull***. Most likely a conservationist, and most likely post on hpa regularly. Those are the only types that would ever dream of replying as you have after all the damning evidence and proofyou recieve from us regularly in regards to pgc, the deer sham plan and now this audit... you dont wanna hear it! Well tough chit! Your gonna hear it as long as you read my posts! Youre gonna hear it now, youre gonna hear it tomorrow and youre gonna hear it next week....as long as there is corruption and complete b.s. going on, Im gonna opposed it.
A conservationist, I guess, I spend most days in my woods, the woods I've worked and payed for. I hunt more than most and in tern I am far more successful than most.

You can wind your wizzle around the PGC all you want,I have more fun things to do. Actually I find it quite amusing that you let uncontrollable factors influence your life style.
Some day you mightrealize that screaming from a mountain top means that you are the only one that hears what you yell, yet speaking eloquently to room full of listeners get your point across and it even results in a few followers.[:-]
And if you see me posting any where else you will know, I use the same name where ever I go.[8D]
Old 05-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Banned

"A conservationist, I guess, I spend most days in my woods, the woods I've worked and payed for."

You know what I meant...and there are plenty of them that hunt, to kill the sprout gobbling deer.

"I hunt more than most and in tern I am far more successful than most."

Yet not as much as "all", on either count.

"You can wind your wizzle around the PGC all you want,I have more fun things to do. "

YEah. Like whine about anyone who posts against pgc.

"Actually I find it quite amusing that you let uncontrollable factors influence your life style."

You give the eco-nuts far too much credit. They are human. they arent the almighty. Some of the "control" can be taken from them, just as they have taken it from us. Only way it WONT happen is if we all do as you anddecide to accept it and give in.

"Some day you mightrealize that screaming from a mountain top means that you are the only one that hears what you yell, yet speaking eloquently to room full of listeners get your point across and it even results in a few followers.[:-] "

So says the gentlement that does NEITHER...even though he acknowledges there are problems.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

"A conservationist, I guess, I spend most days in my woods, the woods I've worked and payed for."

You know what I meant.
I took it as a complement.

"I hunt more than most and in tern I am far more successful than most."

Yet not as much as "all", on either count.
Yet more than enough to be satisfied and admired.

"You can wind your wizzle around the PGC all you want,I have more fun things to do. "

YEah. Like whine about anyone who posts agains pgc.

I seldom whine ,more often Ioffer suggestions to help others achieve better results.

"Actually I find it quite amusing that you let uncontrollable factors influence your life style."

You give the econuts far too much credit. They are human. they arent the almighty.

Personally I find them irreverent and quite uninfluential in any decisions I make.

"Some day you mightrealize that screaming from a mountain top means that you are the only one that hears what you yell, yet speaking eloquently to room full of listeners get your point across and it even results in a few followers.[:-] "

So says the gentlement that does NEITHER.
I find a whisper ismost times as loud as a shout when the content is of quality instead of quantity.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

"I took it as a complement. "

I had no doubt that you would.

"Yet more than enough to be satisfied and admired."

Gladto hear you satisfy easily and your friends easily impressed. LOL.

"I seldom whine ,more often Ioffer suggestions to help others achieve better results. "

Because you're so much smarter and so much more in tune with what is going onthan us and all... And on the "whining" part....I beg to differ.

"I find a whisper ismost times as loud as a shout when the content is of quality instead of quantity."

Sorry, I fail to hear your "whisper". Maybe you needwhisper a little louder?? If the sportsmen of our state whispered like you, we'd have no audit, novoice, no consideration,and no deer. Ive seen nothing of quality or quantity whispered from you or otherwise. Aside from critisizing those pointing out the real problems we face, Ive seen one suggestion from you and that is it. A brilliant one at that...that we all buy our own land and shoot does elsewhere! LMAO!. And that wasnt a whisper, it was more ofamuffled whistle outthetailpipe. LOL. Are you for real? LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

You too have a nice evening I'm going to bed, turkeys in the am ya know.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned

Gotta work tomorrow, I'll be out Saturday. Good luck!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is from an article by Bob Frye. I wonder how the colleges and universities will be involved? Will PennState be a big player even though they have been heavily involved in deer research for the PGC?
ANOTHER AUDIT ABOUT TO GET STARTED

A second look at the Pennsylvania Game Commission's deer management program is — at last — set to begin.

State lawmakers passed a resolution last year calling for an independent audit of the state's deer management program. It never got off the ground, though. First, lawmakers and sportsmen's groups couldn't agree on who should do the study. Later, the politics of deer management in Pennsylvania — highlighted by a lawsuit filed by the Unified Sportsmen of Pennsylvania against the Game Commission — scared some potential auditors away.

Finally, though, the study is set to begin. The Wildlife Management Institute — an independent scientific organization — will work with colleges and universities to "conduct an in-depth investigation into the current deer population in the state, past Game Commission methods of population control, and future plans and goals of the agency."

The study is expected to take about a year to complete.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned

OF course they'd have absolutely no business being involved, and zero chance of having an objective audit with them involved....So my guess is, yes they will be! (LOL)

At this point it really doesnt matter. There is no way in hell WMI should be doing this audit with all the multiple significant connections to pgc and those who put together the management plan in the first place, the econut shisslerhaving worked with them +dcnr+pgc!!, plus pgc having had themdo projects,as well as our newest commissioner having worked for them!

We should have just asked one of Gary Alts family members what they thought of the deer plan. Would probably be more unbiased than this joke.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

OF course they'd have absolutely no business being involved, and zero chance of having an objective audit with them involved....So my guess is, yes they will be! (LOL)

At this point it really doesnt matter. There is no way in hell WMI should be doing this audit with all the multiple significant connections to pgc and those who put together the management plan in the first place, the econut shisslerhaving worked with them +dcnr+pgc!!, plus pgc having had themdo projects,as well as our newest commissioner having worked for them!

We should have just asked one of Gary Alts family members what they thought of the deer plan. Would probably be more unbiased than this joke.
I fully agree with your reasoning to a point, but just who do you think is qualified but yet has not worked for or in association with some one that has ties to PA, deer or both.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Banned

&^%$# double posts!

Quick Reply: PA DEER AUDIT UPDATE.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.