" />

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

We need some help

Old 04-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We need some help

it seems threats but i dont know for sure.
Do they go by email or ip could he just get a new email and new name like sproulman2 or something?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would like to see his return.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Typical Buck

I went back and searched that forum. Looks like Sproul was getting heckled by a bully that favors killing someone else's dogs. Sproul spoke his mind and said exactly what he would do if someone shot one of his dogs, which was blown out of proportion by the instigator, who cried "threat." Seems to me that Sproul could have considered those earlier comments threatening toward his dogs under the same circumstances. Also seems that everyone else in that forum supported Sproul, yet he is the one that got axed? Don't mess with a man's dog, his family, or his truck. Hang in there, buddy. We all want you back.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Come on mods! Cut the man a break!

How about this, you can ban me if you let Sproulman come back. I'll take his place.

Deep down you HNI mods know you want tis to be a happening forum with lots of members. Surely you can see that several threads get out of hand, but most folks just enjoy debating. I believe that most times things just sound worse than they are.

Come on, what do you say?
Old 04-15-2009, 07:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

My younger sister, currently in treatment for sexual addiction, said that she is a big fan of Sproulman and she would be willing to do ANYTHING if the moderators allowed him to come back.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

I'm available for counseling, but will probably forget what the issue was, after a few minutes. Exactly what was the subject, again?

I think sproul will be back again.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Come on moderators - you have his email - send him a message and reinstate him. Didn't you ever hear about the first amendment?
Old 04-16-2009, 04:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Any one heard from Sproul?
Old 04-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to see his return.
ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

My younger sister, currently in treatment for sexual addiction, said that she is a big fan of Sproulman and she would be willing to do ANYTHING if the moderators allowed him to come back.

Did you photo shop your head on this picture?[8D]

I'm with Jimbo... I would like to see his return.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am in contact w/him. He missies you all!! He has been helping me w/some flintlock questions I had and w/his 35+ years of shooting them he knows some!! It doesn't matter oif the mods leave him on here or not. We welcome his insight and humor on another site. But I do beleive it is this site that brings out the Mountain Lion, stink and mountain man good stories from him. HN's loss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.