" />

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

We need some help

Old 05-09-2009, 04:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: We need some help

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

Hey I got an idea Phil, have him send an email to you with sproulman at the top and you can cut and paste it on one of your posts. That way he will be still posting
That is not such a bad idea except I, think I would get the boot with him for trying to skirt the rules or something like that..Other than that i would without a doubt C.I.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Perhaps we should try divine intervention.....

Religion
Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.
Moderators Administrators , Moderators
Would the devil made me do it count? Although I think ethics would be a great place to start.. I think ol Sproul had some pretty good ethics when it came to hunting as well as fishing. From what he told me about those trout he had caught and gave away to those folks shows it. It's a shame he had let BBD get to him in such a way. I know how easily it can be done though as I was involved in that arguement with BBD..
Old 05-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Great point Phil about the old devil defense. "The Devil made me do it" is a catch phrase made popular by Flip Wilson thatis foundto be at the root of all evil at least according to Geraldine. One good deed opposes a bad one so IMO Sproul is just about even. One more good deed and the mods will have to come running to re-instate him with honor. Since time is wasting he needs to make this one a real good one like pulling an injured person out of a burning car. The rest of us have stopped picking on BBD so we are doing our part. Come on Mods…everything in life is a compromise. Let poor Sproulman back and end all this torment. Re-instate him on probation and let him show you how he has seen the light.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

Just got an e-mail from Sproul. He got nailed again by a tick. Those tick's sure know a good person when they taste one! He also retold the reply he made as to why he got banned and why he made the reply.If that ignorant low-life told me he would shoot every dog that came on his property for what ever reason, I would have responded the same as Sproul! He also said, thanks to everyone who has shown there concern and support.[/align]
Old 05-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Say hi to him from all his fans. hmmmm got bit by a tick....that might just be what was needed to gain sympathy from the mods. Hey mods...ever been bit by a tick? They are pretty nasty and don't you feel sorry for a seasoned member who had a fight with one? Let him back during his recovery. He might even do some posting to share tick evasion secrets which will be educational and benefit the site and all the members.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Typical Buck

Say hi to him from all his fans. hmmmm got bit by a tick....that might just be what was needed to gain sympathy from the mods. Hey mods...ever been bit by a tick? They are pretty nasty and don't you feel sorry for a seasoned member who had a fight with one? Let him back during his recovery. He might even do some posting to share tick evasion secrets which will be educational and benefit the site and all the members.
I agree Champlain. Sproul said: those dang pills for them tick's make me sick and dizzy. Because of the medication, it is evident Sproul made a comment he normally wouldn't not have!
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]BRING BACK SPROUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/align]
Old 05-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great point Phil about the old devil defense. "The Devil made me do it" is a catch phrase made popular by Flip Wilson thatis foundto be at the root of all evil at least according to Geraldine. One good deed opposes a bad one so IMO Sproul is just about even. One more good deed and the mods will have to come running to re-instate him with honor. Since time is wasting he needs to make this one a real good one like pulling an injured person out of a burning car. The rest of us have stopped picking on BBD so we are doing our part. Come on Mods…everything in life is a compromise. Let poor Sproulman back and end all this torment. Re-instate him on probation and let him show you how he has seen the light.
Thanks C.I. and I also agree it's time to bring Sproulman. back.. Probation or otherwise..
I am sorry to here that he was bitten by a tick that would deffinately ruin anyones day that is for sure!

By the way C.I. you must be hitting the perch pretty hard now? The whites are running pretty hard in places up here..

[blockquote]
BRING BACK SPROULMAN !

HE HAS BEEN GONE LONG ENOUGH WE THINK!!
[/blockquote]
Old 05-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Dominant Buck

I actually haven't been fishing yet. I got my dock and lift into the water a couple of weeks ago but I usually wait until I am done turkey hunting before I start to fish. It took all of 2 days for me to fill my tags and then I went to a buddy’s turkey camp for a few days of helping him with some camp work, 4 wheeling, calling a few birds for him and some beer drinking. Back now but the weather has been so bad here I haven't even prepped the boat yet. I think it will be nice on tues so I will try to get it in the water then. Early fishing for me will usually be for gills and crappie. I then will switch to mainly bass and some perch fishing. Got a few things in the fire this summer. I have a daughter who lives in Virginia with her husband and they are expecting their first child in the late fall and are looking for a house down there. I imagine I will have a few trips there to help out when they find a house. The middle daughter is getting married in August here at the house down by the lake so I have a bunch of things to do and get ready for that one. In mid June the wife and I will be going to Colorado for a couple of weeks so that gets added to the summer stuff. I think I need to put a new roof on the house so that will be another thing probably for mid August. In between all that I should be able to get some fish in the freezer.

I agree Champlain. Sproul said: those dang pills for them tick's make me sick and dizzy. Because of the medication, it is evident Sproul made a comment he normally wouldn't not have!
That is a defense that would make even Johnnie Cochran smile...if he was still alive. Good job BP. Come on mods now you have the excuse. Temporary insanity caused by tick pills....prescribed by a doctor.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is time to let the ol sproulman back. Atleast he got to help people with his trout.
To bad about the tick bite probably a mountain lion drug it in his area