" />

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

We need some help

Old 05-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: We need some help

I'm leaving for the weekend so its gonna be up to you guys to get this to ten pages.

There were a few that said it couldn't be done.[:-]

Hey Sproul looks like a trout busting weekend, good luck with the gobblers also.

Have a great weekend and be safe, Jim
Old 05-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Dominant Buck

How are the turkeys going Jim? I lucked out here just B-4 the weather turned to crap. Been raining for days here with gloom in the forcasts for the next bunch of days. We are aleready at page 10 going for 12 by the beginning of next week. Come on all you north east hunters and fishermen.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

ten is no problem. Hope it will still be after the weekend.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ten is no problem. Hope it will still be on after the weekend.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Dominant Buck

I figure it will because nobody is really doing all that much wrong. Everyone likes a cause and I think it is a good thing to get behind something. Ultimately it will be a mods or admins decision on how to deal with all this but I have every confidence that everyone can win here over time. They won't let him back because we demand it but time often has a way of softening an issue and there are a whole bunch of people who would like to see him return as himself much like davidmil or rickmur did several months ago. Everyone on planet earth makes mistakes.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I recieved an e-mail from Sproulman this morning and wanted meto pass it along all is going OK. He said he has done some turkey hunting but has had no luck as of yet.. He said one came strolling threw his yard and his dog started barking at it. It then flew away on him across the river. He also stated he has been doing some trout and fishing and all the places are packed with people fishing. He said that with so many out of work all the stocked places are pretty much shoulder to shoulder. He did get 3 trout though and when he was about to leave he saw a family that looked hungry and appeared to be living out of a pick up truck or something. So he asked them if they would like a trout to eat and gave all 3 of them to them. I think that was a great thing to do and shows how he really is as a person IMO..
By the way he enjoys all the posting going on for him and really like the T-Shirts.. LOL So just to let you know ol Sproulman is watching us now just like when he was watching those mountain lions..
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey I got an idea Phil, have him send an email to you with sproulman at the top and you can cut and paste it on one of your posts. That way he will be still posting
Just trying to be creative.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Typical Buck

Sproul, I'm taking my niece out for turkey today. Hopeyour going out and good luck! [/align][/align][/align]We need sproul[/align]

Old 05-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Typical Buck

10 pages and still no parole for sproul .It is getting clear (at least to me ) that the mods are not going to change their minds
Old 05-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Perhaps we should try divine intervention.....

Religion
Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.
Moderators Administrators , Moderators

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.