Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Btb still here

Old 04-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Btb still here

anyone know if btbowhunter is still around or did he go poff or something
Old 04-14-2009, 05:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Btb still here

Last I heard from him, he and the family where heading to the camp Easter weekend?[/align]
Old 04-14-2009, 10:55 AM

Hey guys, Still here! Thanks for asking.

I'm still at camp! Youngest son had the week off of school so wedecided to stayfor the week.I must have wrote down my password wrong. (still have the old one they gave me in 99 and don't use it much so I don't know it unless I check my little notebook)

Created a new account just to get on at the local library. Don't have a bunch of time but I see that afew of you are taking up Sproul's cause and Iagree.I'm going to make my opinion heard on in support of old Sproul too. Hope it helps!

I'll be back at full speed early next week. For those guys going out into the trout free for all on Saturday, I hope you have a good day. I'm going but it'll be primarily for the kid

See ya all next week!
BTB
Old 04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

good to hear you wasnt banished from here or something
Old 04-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Rats! Meant to post earlier today, that I'd gotten an email that you were still poutin' over that name I called you a few weeks ago, had grabbed all the cheese you could find and were never coming back.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!! It doesn't get anu funnier than rats and cheese on a hunting MB.

But,where's Livbucks hiding?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

No hiding...working!
I have been very busy, which is ironic given the economy. I only get to peep here every couple days, no time to get involved in our notoriously deep discussions right now. I did post recentlyon Sproul's behalf. Bunch of crap that he had to eat recently. He deserves a pass as it would have taken a lot to make him do anything to anybody. Hope it washes out soon. Take care!