Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Personal request

Old 04-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Personal request

I would personally request that the mods of this board re exam their choice to ban sproulman.

I feel, as well as many others, that this was a little harsh. There are many debates on these threads and some get heated. It is how we as hunters should be. We should defend what we feel is right.

Banning a long time member should be something that the moderators should look at carefully. It's guys like that, whocontrbute to these forums and are what most of us consider good friends. Banning one of these members, just causes frustration among the remaining members. That is not a good thing. Especially when there are many other forums offered on the www.

I would just ask, that things be looked over and possibly reconsider their actions.

If stating this somehow violates the rules and causes myself to be banned, then so be it.This wouldn't be the first time I stood up for someone that was wronged and it won't be the last.

Please reconsider!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Personal request

While not necessarily disagreeing, I would like to have the Mods.state what the issue was and how it rose to such discipline.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

Mods have a tough job. I respect their decisions, but I'm also not naive enough to think that we all make the right decisions at all times. I'd request reconsideration in the Sproulman case as well.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was like hockey, the last punch gets the penalty.
If BB2 can come back from the dead, so can Sproul.
Just change name to Sproul Man maybe?

Old 04-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Banned

As long as the moderators impress it upon him whatever occurred will not be given another chance and not to do it again, whats the harm in getting him back?

I think they should look at the large number whosupport him and maybe even read some of his contributions in this forum that have made it a better place through a very pleasant demeanor as well as colorful commentary. The reason for someone being banned should be because the place is better without them. This forum is not better without sproul.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for starting thisthread Windwalker ! I totally agree with you! After reading the reply's for Sprouls goodbye,there is no doubt,many feel the same asyou and Idoabout sproul.We would like the moderator's to contact sproul and bring him back. If you think sproul should be back on this forum,leave your reply stating so and pm the moderator's.[/align]
Old 04-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Though I rarely post on Northeast, I always came here to check out his posts. He had a way of writing that was errrr "different". I too would like him back.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I too would like the mod to bring back sproulman. atleast give it a look
Old 04-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I'd like to understand the circumstances which led to Sproul's ban. What did he post? When I think back about all his posts under "Northeast", and it seems so out of character for him to post something so offensive that it got him banned. So what happened?
Old 04-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

very good question outsider no matter i think a second chance is in order

Quick Reply: Personal request

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.