Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Sproulman sends a goodbye

Old 04-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Sproulman sends a goodbye

hey outsider - that could just as well be me. Sproul if you're reading this drop me a line.My email is [email protected] I was hoping to meet you at my camp on Hyner Run one day for a BS session.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, I am sorry to see you gone to sproulman! I wish it wouldn't have happened like it did..
I think that other fellow is still on though..

dont see anything must have been erased
Yeah, I think they did... It was in the sporting dog forums.. Something that got out of hand and some comments were made..
Old 04-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

DANG!!!! OL SPROUL is gone!! His post was always the first I clicked on when I came on the site, his post were just like being down home on the porch telling stories of the good ole days. Going to miss you ol buddy.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

What the heck happened that I missed?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe we can get scorp to show him how to sign back on under a different name.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am in contact w/ the gent. I will cut and paste in his words why he was banned. It was his ethics of dog handling and a person made a comment Sproul took much offense to and stuck to his guns w/ his response, maybe somewhat harsher than we are used to the old boy doing ..........well here is what he wrote me in Sproul-eeze

i wish i could come back,great bunch you all are, on NORTHEST TOPIC that is started by btb, you could tell the STORY i gave you so they know the reason why.

when someone says they will kill a dog ON PURPOSE,because they accidently went onto someones land while hunting with owner,thats something i could not sit back and let go without response.

i do not regret my comments and will defend any dog that is killed this way.

SPROULMAN
Old 04-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to see him go. They say temp 3 day bans can't happen anymore...somthing about the new and improved server. Ha what a crock.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sproul, that guy "BBD" needs his teeth kicked in. He should not be allowed to own dogs with his attitude.

I will see what I can do to help you get back.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Dominant Buck

BBD....Always stiring the hornets nest andgets someone riled up and they say something and get poofed. Rubs me wrong from the inside out.Good luck Jim I hope you can pull in a favor.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Sproul, that guy "BBD" needs his teeth kicked in. He should not be allowed to own dogs with his attitude.

I will see what I can do to help you get back.
I'd be willing to fight anybody on this board with both hands tied behind my back to have the first place in line to kick this BBDs teeth in.

I'm with ya Bwanna. Sproul took a sucker punch on this deal and should still be a part of this board.

Quick Reply: Sproulman sends a goodbye

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.