Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Apology to viewers and Moderators

Old 04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Apology to viewers and Moderators

admin neverdid state the problem oh well
Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Were you banned on HPA or PA Outdoors ?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

hpa dont really post much on pa outdoors
Old 04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: J Pike

Manyspurs atleast im in good company!! Dutch got me banned as well. Pike
I'm SHOCKED to say the least. One thing you have to understand about Dutch is that he comes from a big family of all brothers. He's the youngest, so he's an expert at fibbing, sniveling, crying, manipulatingand stomping until he gets his way. That's no lie. I've seen him in action on a lease, on HPA mod forums when he derailed Hodgen and RJFIII and got them banned, and at his fathers camp which he calls HIS.Man I could go on and on.The man is a panty sniffing snake in the grass and a smooth operator no doubt about it.

I understand he sleeps with an AR-15 by his bed. Can't imagine why.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ManySpurs

ORIGINAL: J Pike

Manyspurs atleast im in good company!! Dutch got me banned as well. Pike
I'm SHOCKED to say the least. One thing you have to understand about Dutch is that he comes from a big family of all brothers. He's the youngest, so he's an expert at fibbing, sniveling, crying, manipulatingand stomping until he gets his way. That's no lie. I've seen him in action on a lease, on HPA mod forums when he derailed Hodgen and RJFIII and got them banned, and at his fathers camp which he calls HIS.Man I could go on and on.The man is a panty sniffing snake in the grass and a smooth operator no doubt about it.

I understand he sleeps with an AR-15 by his bed. Can't imagine why.
It seems like you have the inside scoop. I have been curious for a long time. What does he do for a living?
Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Damn Pike...LOL, never seen that comin'. How long have you been a member? And I guess it is only now that you have become a "malcontent"?

Whatd ya do? Dare challenge the gospel according to the "powers that be"?
I was a member for 8 years, Dutch was looking to get rid of me plain and simple. I never cussed once in 8 years of being a member but when I got banned the 1st. time for a week all I said was """ the flyers got screwed on that call" I have seen far worse post that dont even get edited let alone banned.

I also got banned for a week for trying to help Gentleben when he was trying to sell his truck, He said he needed to sell his truck fast due to financial problems and since I had just sold my F-150 that was 2 years newer and alot less miles I posted that he might want to lower his price. This was after his
truck went un sold for over a month. I was just trying to help.
Again if you go into the classifieds you will see nunerous post's doing the same thing, in most cases their post's dont even get removed let alone banned.

the 3rd time and final time I got banned I posted an email I got in the sports forum that was funny as heck! It was called
""why NFL. QB.'s should have short last names""
It had pics of slim girls in bikini's ( no worse than my 7 year old daughter seen at the pool and water parks in Disney just prior
to me making the post. On their backsides had the name and number of Brady, Romo and Farve, then on the 4th one it had a pic of a 400lb chick with the name Roethelsburger on her back side. It wasnt bad at all and I have seen far worse on HPA. that the poster didnt even have their post removed let a lone banned. At this point I didnt even care anymore, dont want to be some where im not welcomed and heard thru the grape vine (a mod) that was going on.
The message I got when I tried to log on for the final time said that I was banned for good for posting pics of scantily clad women.
Here is the pics I posted. Pike

Old 04-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

It seems like you have the inside scoop. I have been curious for a long time. What does he do for a living?
Heruns a carpet cleaning business. And yes I have/had the inside scoop. Not only was I furnished with the password to the moderators forum, I was also privy to the many attempts at banning BeenThere. Some might not believe it, but there were some mods that resisted the struggle and stuck up for BT. Dances With Skunks was on the hitlist for a very long time to. There was also an attempt to bushwhack the moderator of the Bowsite a few years back. As for me, I got banned for exposing the fact that Dutch gave me the password to the mods forum. Loggy thought that I wasn't making the moderators look good. And so he banned me. Samuel took up my cause and immediatly got me reinstated. But, I screwed up somewhere along the line and Loggy banned me again. LOL....a few months later Loggy got banned, started his own forum and had the nerve to send me an invite.

There were so manyfolks that had multiple IDs, on both sides, including me,that the mods couldn't keep track of who was saying what.It was pretty wild. But Dutch has this fantasy of what a perfect world should be, and he will do whatever it takes to get his way.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Typical Buck

I didnt even care anymore, dont want to be some where im not welcomed and heard thru the grape vine (a mod) that was going on.
Once Dutch has your number, he's gonna get you one way or another. I remember when we were friends, there were several times that my adversaries knew things that only someone that knows me would know. PotterCountyMan and CrazyJ come to mind. Turns out, I found out through the grapevine that Dutch provided them with fodder.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

I'd a banned ya for posting #7 to!

BTW...it's my understanding that Dutch goes by Algerine on another board that was mentioned in this thread.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have to admitt I was all for banning Dances with Stunks but I fought tooth and nail to keep Been There, I ended up resigning as a mod because of it, because the reason they were getting rid of him they should have got rid of 50 other people aswell for doing the exact same things!! Myself Included!! And I told the other Mods that.
Many Spurs I can't understand why Dutch has it out for me??[]
I saved him from getting his butt whooped at the York Outdoor show a few years back. I was talking to my taxidermist (Tony Heisey) and Dutch walked by, I told my taxidermist there is that guy Dutch that you got into it with on HPA.com and he flipped out on Dutch and I had to restrain him.
The funny thing is Dutch isnt nearly as brave in person as he is online and Im glad he wasnt because it would have got ugly.
It all started when I mentioned on HPA. that Stephen Mohr was my taxidermist's Father in Law and Dutch made a comment that I shouldnt do business with anybody in that family because they where all liars, crooks and basicly bad people. Which was the farthest thing from the truth!! Because you couldnt find nicer people than Tony Heisey and his Wife. Dutch was scared to death when Tony walked up to him and introduced himself. Pike

Quick Reply: Apology to viewers and Moderators

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.