Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Apology to viewers and Moderators

Old 04-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Apology to viewers and Moderators

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Been meaning to call Bob a cheese-hoardin' pieface, but met him a few years ago in Renovo and discovered that he's not only alot bigger than I am, but alot younger too. Bad combination. So I'll hold off for another coupla months, if I can?

[8D]
They work just as well for others and I can hardly endorse them enough for maintaining some manner of maturity here.
They work just as well for others and I can hardly endorse them enough for maintaining some manner of maturity here.
I guess Denny thinks calling people names is a sign of maturity.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Been meaning to call Bob a cheese-hoardin' pieface, but met hima few years ago in Renovoand discovered thathe's not only alot bigger than I am, but alotyounger too. Bad combination. So I'll hold off for another coupla months, if I can?

[8D]
I guess Denny thinks calling people names is a sign of maturity.
You really need to lighten up a bit. It's better for your health.

As Denny said, we met a few years back,and his post was most certainly done tongue in cheek and was recieved that way. BTW, he's not really as old as he implies, well yeah, on second thought, I guess he is.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Remember this is the internet and Denny may know you as Bob ,but I only know you as BTB. When denny says he wants to call Bob some silly , insulting name it just tells me he enjoys the game of name calling ,but can't handle criticism from anyone that disagrees with him,so he just blocks out anyone that disagrees with him and calls it a sign of maturity, when in fact it is as immature as it gets.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Remember this is the internet and Denny may know you as Bob ,but I only know you as BTB. When denny says he wants to call Bob some silly , insulting name it just tells me he enjoys the game of name calling ,but can't handle criticism from anyone that disagrees with him,so he just blocks out anyone that disagrees with him and calls it a sign of maturity, when in fact it is as immature as it gets.
It is indeed an immature person who can not control themselves or control there emotions and needs a blocking gizmo to keep themselves out of trouble. To be fair to Denny, he isn't the only immature person around here.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 04-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Whatever the perception, rest assured, I was the target and Denny was joking and I took it that way. I'm just surprised he remembers our having met at his age

I hope we can be civil and still have a little fun, eh guys?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm still the youngest, fittest, fastest, tallest, best looking, most knowledgeable, prettiest wife, nicest house ,wealthiest and a very modest poster on this forum and if'n you can't get over that then pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on ya all.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just remember bub, young and fit is never a match for age
and treachery!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

I was getting depressed thinking of my youth draining away, but now embrace middle-age, as I still have something to look forward to as my treachery has yet to peak.[:-]
Old 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Treachery is way more fun to use than talent

Quick Reply: Apology to viewers and Moderators

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.