Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

Old 04-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

who was a dwco in greene co

Corny you only proved you are a corndog
Old 04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats Bowtruck, when Bluebird calls you a liar, it means you've gotten him with the facts or exposed his lie.

Congrats again Bowtruck. When you get the best of Corny he starts screaming stuff like LMAO, liar, habitat *****,homo, etc. I've notice too that he frequently likes to use gay references along with the beard stuff.

Greene county is pretty remote. Maybe he had a "deliverance" experience with one of his bearded gay cousins. After all, he does SQUEAL quite readily doesnt he?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned

How would you know? You've never seen me bested.

There you go with the homo stuff. Perhaps you and truck should get a room.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

He certainly does btb ol corny like bb seem to do a diappearing act when they get proven a liar to
i have noticed
Old 04-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wrong again sport. No one has proved that i lied about anything. I have made a few mistakes just like everyone else ,but I have not lied like RSB and BTB.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

i believe you bb you always tell the truth just as it isyeah right
Old 04-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Banned

Says honest abe! LMAO!

Old 04-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just take look at what is being written, we are hunters some better than others, some of us spend more time at it than others. But this bickering is a joke, lier , no your a lier, get over it and lets get back to deer hunting.

We all live and hunt different areas, and we all want the same, great deer hunting. Then why do we have such different ideas on how to get there.

If any of you think standing and yelling improves your argument believe me you are wrong.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Banned

I agree completely Jim. Fact is, some make it absolutely impossible to discuss any issues of concern. Ive heard one in particular make excuses for constant personal attacks because of people "high jacking" threads... Well I see that same person call names and start fights on every single thread, even though they are 100% on topic. Im sorry but people like that are NOT gonna dictate what we do or dont talk about. IF they dont like it, they can go post in other threads on this site....There are plenty of them. Everyone would be the better for it. Id much rather listen to and debate the issue which is the topic of this thread than have 15 pages of this nonsense. Odds arent good.

But if they choose to throw barbs, I dont expect to sit back and take it either. But I do agree it would be much better to be able to have reasonable conversation.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

My grand father alway said "That there is no point in being stupid if you didn't show it once in a while" but come on this forum has the makings ofan all star team.

Quick Reply: 07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.