Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

Old 04-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

Default RE: 07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

LMAO!! I feel bad aboutbeing wrong for once. Till now I didnt know what it would be like, and I must say I dont like it! LOL Wow, that sucks!how can the pgc support boobs stand it day after day after day? [:'(]
Old 04-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Its at its worst and getting worse. Even if you didnt think it was at its "worst" it IS nondebatably getting worse as the herd is reduced further for no reason. Pull your head out and get a breathe of fresh air sick homo.

first off you must have a love for the homo and beard thing maybe you are the ill one
next i think hunting is good atleast in pa dont get much time to go elsewhere
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

"first off you must have a love for the homo and beard thing maybe you are the ill one
next i think hunting is good atleast in pa dont get much time to go elsewhere"

No excuses. You broughtit up. Youclearly have the interest. You're the lover of men.

The plan is screwing over ALOT of hunters in this state and according to the new annual report its gonna get worse in many areas, not better. If that doesnt effect you because ofwhere you hunt, congrats,Im happy for you, but if that is the case, you have no business telling others what to think when it most certainly DOES effect the huge majority of this states hunters.

Also, I have hunted several states, and Pa is near the very bottom of that list.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"first off you must have a love for the homo and beard thing maybe you are the ill one
next i think hunting is good atleast in pa dont get much time to go elsewhere"

No excuses. You broughtit up. Youclearly have the interest. You're the lover of men.

The plan is screwing over ALOT of hunters in this state and according to the new annual report its gonna get worse in many areas, not better. If that doesnt effect you because ofwhere you hunt, congrats,Im happy for you, but if that is the case, you have no business telling others what to think when it most certainly DOES effect the huge majority of this states hunters.

Also, I have hunted several states, and Pa is near the very bottom of that list.
no corny look back you brought up the homo thing HOMO
Just because you suck and cant find deer doesnt mean you are the majority so you cornholer have as much business as me to voice ypur opioion LIAR maybe i should put it in bold type like you holer
Old 04-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

1 you are a liar, you brought it up you little lying homo weasel: "maybe you old corny and your wifey ,BB "

2. I was a better hunter when I was 15 than you can ever hope to be in your life. I find deer. I kill deer. I see that as no reason to take extreme downgrades to our deer herd quality and quantity and its all ok just because I can still fill a tag?.Thats a thought process of a man with his head uphis colon!DUH![:'(]

And just for you... Your a LIAR (theres your text, you asked for it, you got it, happy now?)in every single thing youve said in your last several posts. Keep it up. You are liable to break a few of your comrads records! lmao.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

if you didnt have your head up yours you would have seen the comma , inbetween wifey and bb you must have a guilty concious

you dont know me sport how do you know you were a better hunter just for corne Liar shame on you
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Banned

You're a sniveling little weasel liar. Ive proven it. Find a way to live with it.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

you have proven you are the weasel liar trying to like bb twisting

LIAR LIAR
Old 04-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Banned

I showed you the quote. I proved who the liar was.

Funny to blame me for "twisting" when you just flat out lied.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Spike

That guy was a DWCO down there in Greene Co.

Quick Reply: 07/08 annual report. Good bad and ugly. Mostly ugly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.