Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Old 04-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Banned

Default RE: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Not me chief. But I might have some notion of who didauthor it. A very smart fellow btw
Old 04-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Not me chief. But I might have some notion of who didauthor it. A very smart fellow btw
Old 04-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

Whatever you say chief. But I didnt write the piece, and my name isnt theodore LMAO! but I'll gladly take credit for one helluva piece if you insist.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Make up your stories as you go along liar. First you claim it's from a newspaper when it's some clown posting on a message board. The clown sounds exactly like you in his writing. This Buffoon Theodore claims to "know" what went on at a meeting but when pressed admits he didnt attend. Kathy Davis puts him in his place so he starts yelling liar. It all sounds a bit too familiar. Are you Theodore H? Likely but not absolutely certain. Are you a liar?

Yes. Proven once again!
Old 04-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

How was this proven?? I said i knew who wrote it, I didnt write it, and it was in the Herald Standard, and as I understand it, a few more papers as well as letter to editor.

Keep grasping Mr. Desparate. Thought this was your one big chance to see how it feels every time I point outYOUR lies...didnt ya? LMAO! You shouldve known better..[:'(]

I just reviewed the thread again and see Kathy was alsoyelling, LMAO, as you call it, using caps. So did I also write her dialogue? [8D]
Old 04-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned

I'll also tell you this much, if my name WERE theodore, Id be signin' everything TED! LOL
Old 04-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Spike

Your something else to you know how to count the post its on the bottom. Your girlfriend got blasted again like she did in the O.L. article. Your truly amazing.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned

Twowithone says: " And for WC0 Bodenhorn your question of I dont always agree with the GC. is far off in left field. Remember were supposed to be doing an audit of the deer mismanagement in this Commonwealth and your agency turned around and said they really DOUBT if they could cooperate with said audit. The hunters of this state deserve this audit to finally bring everything to life and you folks say that. Who do you folk,s think you are CIA, or what. "

2, we gotta remember Mr. Bodenhorn is the one who said hunters should take there money and take a flying leap. And also, we have to consider that an audit would be a very good thing, but also have to take into account Pgcs newest scam. One of the new commissioner nominees works for the company that was supposed to do this audit. Wow, sure isconvenient. Coming after pgc already once stated they wouldnt comply. Now theyhave an excuse. Howcan an audit now be objective? Pgc gets out of audit.... Or worse, they get a verybiasedaudit. surprise surprise. Theysay they can no longer wait because noone else can do the audit, soshow us the money... Pgcdoing what they do best. SLippin' and slidin' dodgin' weavin', keepin that deersham plan in place any way possible.

Ithink its long overdue thatthe legislators quit shadow boxing, grow a set and deliver the k-o punch already.[:'(]
Old 04-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

It has been slightly more then one full day since the legislation concerning a hunting license fee increase has been made public. In that time I am aware of three (3) polls on two different hunting message boards asking the hunters if they support the increase or not. It is rather interesting to see those results so I will post those results for all to see.

On this site alone there have been a total of 47 votes on the two separate polls. Here is the summary of those two polls:

11.…..23 %……..No increase votes
24.…..51 %……..Yes to the increase votes
12.…..26 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

With the combination of the three separate polls there are a total of 107 votes. Here is the summary of all three polls.

22.…..21 %……..No votes
73.…..68 %……..Yes votes
12.…..11 %……..Maybe support an increase (qualified) votes

From this it seems pretty obvious that the majority do support a license increase. Even on this message board filled with USP and other anti-Game Commission people the majority say yes to a license increase while less then 25% stand totally opposed to the increase.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 04-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned

Hmmm. Looks like 16 to 11....In favor of NO or NOT WITHOUT CHANGE.
My poll wasnt intended to be "combined" with some sham poll that was deceptive in wording. Also, my poll didnt have a "maybe" option, as it is rediculous! (LMAO!)

Even if you combine the 2, you would have 23 NO votes. 18 yes. And 6 maybe (on other poll).

Lets keep your lying out of it. I see deer data isnt the only thing you attempt to lie about for damage control.

Quick Reply: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.