Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Old 04-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Well Corn,your poll is not a totally badidea. Just because of the different opinions we read on this forum,I would be curious as to all 800,000+ license buyers really felt. But since this poll will only receive an insignificant minority of votes. It can not representnor canit's outcome be a testament of how ALL Pa. hunters feel. Regardless of which way the poll favors. [/align]
Old 04-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

If the Pgc really cared what the average hunter thought,it could easily be accomplished by having license buyers fill out a short questionaire at the time the license was purchased.And if they ever move into the 21st century and go to online license sales or online or telephone deer kill surveys,it would be even easier.But as usual,I wouldn't hold my breath !
Old 04-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

That can easily be checked by administrator if you cry loud enough. I dont have a clue who Pedro is, but I have one ID. But I wouldnt put it past you pgc supporters, since in the real world there probably wouldnt even be the 4 votes FOR it that are there currently. Course I hafta remember a more liberal amount of pgc employees and dcnr fellas roam these boards too and make upa MUCH higher percentage of the vote, than it would be if the total hunter ranks were polled. So i think it safe to say, whatever the outcome, in reality we could probably add 20-30% no vote to the results if we wanted to, to keep it realistic.

This isnt a pFSC poll that has no "no" answer. Sorry.
Ya Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

Unlike you im no liar, and the only thing I see funny is your shameless balling on the other thread! "WAAA! your classless!....WAAAA....you wont be missed" Ring a bell lil' buck bomber? LMAO!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Banned

Good piece that appeared in Newspaper on the fee increase topic awhile back.

"This is in response to a rallying effort of the Pa Game commission to get a hunting license fee increase. Currently some Pgc employees, family member, and friends are circulating written as well as an online petition for supporting this increase. The messageboard websites the online petition is posted on have combined over 30,000 members. Unfortunately for them the petition currently has only about 800 signatures. Consider the fact that the states pgc employees alone number over 700, and the hunter numbers are over 900,000 and you can pretty much see the lack of support they are recieving. I understand that pgc needs a license increase sooner of later, but also believe they should do what is right towards the good of hunting. Currently the approval rating of the agency is at an all time low, and sportsmen including myself are just disgusted with their deer management plan. The state legislature has heard the complaints and also, many being avid hunters themselves, have stepped in and withheld the license fee increase until reasonable compromise can be reached. There is a small minority however who would like to circumvent this damage control measure, give the license fee increase and completely end all negotiations and allow the deer herd mismanagement to continue for another decade. Pgc could fix this situation of having the vast majority of the hunters extremely upset as well as more easily gain their fee increase, so it is themselves who are preventing the license fee increase. Please contact the state legislators and let them know we will not tolerate being sold out any longer."

Old 04-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Good piece that appeared in Newspaper on the fee increase topic awhile back.

"This is in response to a rallying effort of the Pa Game commission to get a hunting license fee increase. Currently some Pgc employees, family member, and friends are circulating written as well as an online petition for supporting this increase. The messageboard websites the online petition is posted on have combined over 30,000 members. Unfortunately for them the petition currently has only about 800 signatures. Consider the fact that the states pgc employees alone number over 700, and the hunter numbers are over 900,000 and you can pretty much see the lack of support they are recieving. I understand that pgc needs a license increase sooner of later, but also believe they should do what is right towards the good of hunting. Currently the approval rating of the agency is at an all time low, and sportsmen including myself are just disgusted with their deer management plan. The state legislature has heard the complaints and also, many being avid hunters themselves, have stepped in and withheld the license fee increase until reasonable compromise can be reached. There is a small minority however who would like to circumvent this damage control measure, give the license fee increase and completely end all negotiations and allow the deer herd mismanagement to continue for another decade. Pgc could fix this situation of having the vast majority of the hunters extremely upset as well as more easily gain their fee increase, so it is themselves who are preventing the license fee increase. Please contact the state legislators and let them know we will not tolerate being sold out any longer."
Another Corny Lie!!!

That was a a post word for word by one Theodore H on the following message board

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/greene-pa/TQ41QU0FOBVASI344

Not a newspaper

Old 04-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Actually this Theodore H guy is worth reading if you want a laugh.

He gets put in his place by one Kathy Davis (gee where have I heard that name?)

This guy "Theodore" hails from Greene County and likes to yell liar at folks.

Sound like anyone we know??????
Old 04-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned

Sorry , my all too quick to jump friend, but that piece ALSO appeared in the Herald Standard.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Whatever you say Theodore. LMFAO!
Old 04-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Banned

Wow, thanks for the link. Those guys really tore into her didnt they? Guess thats what a lying tree hugger deserves. Seems they are pretty familiar with the lyin shes known for.[:'(] Kinda funny how someone at the cac caught her lying about it! LOL Thats what you call sticking your foot in your mouth. Did you teach her?

Quick Reply: DO YOU THINK PGC SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE MONEY?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.