Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Hunting is great in PA?????

Old 04-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hunting is great in PA?????

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

[align=center]BTB lies as usual, then says I am wrong! lmao!:
That was worded as a choice between a license increase for all or the sale a second turkey tag for those that wanted one. Only a moron, or a Greene County inbred, would not be able to tell the difference.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here is the question: "Would you be in favor of a hunting license increase if it would include a second spring turkey tag with the license instead of buying the "special second spring gobbler tag"?"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Looks pretty cut and dried to me nit-wit. Cant even bribe the hunters into accepting a fee increase even by throwing in an extra free turkey stamp. 72% said no dice son![/align]

Currently introduced legislation would increase the cost of your General Hunting License 3 times in the next 7 years to help fund the PGC budget. Year 1 it would go up $5 and then $5 in year 4 and another $5 in year 7. Would you support these increases?

YES
(35.6 %)
21 votes

NO
(64.4 %)
38 votes

Total votes: 59
Other Poll Results

And in the very same poll, 64% favored a clean increase with an inflation clause no less. You are getting more and more desperate with your lies.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Banned

"You are one very big windbag. Period.
I think the cause for one to LMAO would be a guy who incessnatly brags about being such a big strong bodybuilder yet cuts himself out of the pics of deer. All the guys who claim to be big tough bodybuilders I know are so egotistical, they'd jump at the chance to show off. Unless.............they're lying! "

AWWW. Idd tum-one woosing a debate?

Old 04-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Banned

"And in the very same poll, 64% favored a clean increase with an inflation clause no less. You are getting more and more desperate with your lies."

Ha ha ha. YEah and it had 50 some votes, when the other polls about pgc had 2 or3 times as many votes,including the one where they were 72% against the license fee increase even with the stamp thrown in!!! lmao!! As for the one you posted.... Apparently it slipped by andNoone saw it!!

But they didnt miss the SEVERAL that I posted now did they? LMAO!

Old 04-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"You are one very big windbag. Period.
I think the cause for one to LMAO would be a guy who incessnatly brags about being such a big strong bodybuilder yet cuts himself out of the pics of deer. All the guys who claim to be big tough bodybuilders I know are so egotistical, they'd jump at the chance to show off. Unless.............they're lying! "

AWWW. Idd tum-one woosing a debate?

Good reason to noy marry your sister
Old 04-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Banned

he he he. I knew you'd like that one.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: pats102862

Quality hunting is not an entitlement, if you want it you got to make it happen.
Exactly!
Wrong again. We had quality small game hunting during the 60s and 70s and we didn't have to do anything to make it happen. We still have quality turkey and bear hunting and hunters didn't have to do anything to make it happen.And, we had quality deer hunting even when we had 1.6M PS deer.

You also could get a good job with only a high school diploma back in the 60s and 70s. Times are different to day with people and wildlife competing for the same real estate.From whatI see wildlife is trying to adapt.If you can't or won't adapt, you be left in the dust.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Banned

"All the guys who claim to be big tough bodybuilders I know are so egotistical, they'd jump at the chance to show off. Unless.............they're lying!"

And Im not egotistical? LOL!

But I wouldnt give you a pic of me if your life depended on it....Probably look at it all "doe eyed" and worse in your little alone quiet time. (LOL)

Ive seen what you do and how childish you are. Also have given you pics as requested of deer, and what did you do? You whined because they werent perfectly clear, you beeched because I wasnt in them, you asked who killed them....and on and on... Was it worth my half hour of going through pics, taking pics of pics putting them online then transferring here for you to dismiss them anyway?? Yeah. You wait on me to be that stupid again. Anyway, after 7 months and a thousand posts without you EVER finding me in a lie, in fact Ive provenmyself every time youve doubted...by nowmy word should be as good as gold to you. You won't accept that though, because I cannot accept yours for anything, since youve been caught lying 100 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think i am lost both claim eachother is lying new poll who is lying btb or corn
Old 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Obviously it is BTB. he has proven that he is a compulsive liar in the discussion about the decrease in breeding rates.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

nay dont think btb is

Quick Reply: Hunting is great in PA?????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.