Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

Old 03-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned

Default RE: MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

RSB, You are talking about the wmus with the best access in the state, largely public land, and comparing to areas with the absolute worst. Virtually deer factories.

There are also herd goals....Of increase decrease and stabilize for a reason. One would expect them to be adhered to for that same reason. There is also good reason why the entire state isnt unlimited doe tags, as you seem to wish to be the case. Its utterly rediculous notion.

A far lower number of hunters using much less technology had already wiped out the deer herd once. If we didnt re-introduce those 150 pound rats[:'(]maybe you environmentalists would have all the trillium you desire and we wouldnt have these darn deer wars![8D][8D][8D]
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Banned

"LOL I guess that's yer story and you're stickin to it eh?"

Yeah. I guess so. Especially when you can go back and read where I said it: "Read carefully, and im NOT yelling, this is so you can see it. Seems you go conveniently blind the last 15 times Ive posted it. "
Old 03-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"LOL I guess that's yer story and you're stickin to it eh?"

Yeah. I guess so. Especially when you can go back and read where I said it: "Read carefully, and im NOT yelling, this is so you can see it. Seems you go conveniently blind the last 15 times Ive posted it. "
Kinda reminds me of watching COPS. The officer pulls a gram of coke out of some low lifes pocket and the scum says "thats not mine" Yeah right! LOL LOL LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

Hmmm. How that correlates to me, when YOU were the one just proven wrong totallly befuddles me and any sane and rational human being reading the last few posts! (LOL) Maybe one would have to put that coke up their nose to understand?

LMAO!!! Now THAT was meant to be loud!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned

RSB slanders: "I guess you really are that dumb. I didn’t think that were possible but I guess I was wrong. "

Coming from you that can only mean one thing. Your frustrated at the ineffectiveness of your "damage control" efforts, and Im getting my points across EXACTLY as intended.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmm. How that correlates to me, when YOU were the one just proven wrong totallly befuddles me and any sane and rational human being reading the last few posts! (LOL) Maybe one would have to put that coke up their nose to understand?

LMAO!!! Now THAT was meant to be loud!
LOL that was but this wasn't LOL LOL..........

Read carefully, and im NOT yelling, this is so you can see it. Seems you go conveniently blind the last 15 times Ive posted it.

THE GOAL FOR 2A HAS BEEN STABILIZATION FOR YEARS, YET THE HARVEST AND HERD HAS DECLINED
You deny it as you do it! That makes it different huh? You are hilarious! LOL LOL

Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Banned

Of course you know my intent better than I do.... whatever was I thinking?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Of course you know my intent better than I do.... whatever was I thinking?
See, that wasn't so hard was it?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

Maybe this text will make you more comfortable and less "skeered"? LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Two posts in a row! Attaboy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.