Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default RE: MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

BTW, did your tick bite and neurological disfunction cause this or was it genetic deformation?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

That as a weak attempt to dodge the fact your weasel words were just exposed

Old 03-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Banned

I dont have a clue what you are babbling about now...But guessing you have now pulled your head out (LOL) far enough to look at a map and see what I told you about 70, and now you feel like a bloomin' idiot and are trying to save face. You should be immune to embarrassment after all the times youve made rediculous comments and were shown the "truth" of the matter.... And you had the nerve to laugh at slinsky???? (LOL)

Also, There are several good "points" that have been brought up in this thread.Some of which you never even addressed, others you addressed with complete nonsense. Now back to your usual game when "LOSING". Change the subject to drivel so nonsensical and meaningless it bores people out of even bothering to read the thread, and pile up about 12 long pages of it on top of anything "meaningful". Sorry. Not this time.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I dont have a clue what you are babbling about now...
Your stock answer when busted. We expected nothing more

Butwhat YOU ARE doing isEXACTLY what that rediculous little accusation was! (LOL) There are several good "points" that have been brought up in this thread.Some of which you never even addressed, others you addressed with complete nonsense. Now back to your usual game when "LOSING". Change the subject to drivel so nonsensical and meaningless it bores people out of even bothering to read the thread, and pile up about 12 long pages of it on top of anything "meaningful". Sorry. Not this time.
All you have contributed to this forum is your long winded rambling rants chock full of strong opinion but painfully short on facts. You hate the PGC, OK we get it. When someone, any one posts something you don't agree with you launch into long rambling rants interjecting lots of capital letters, big print, colored big print and lots of LOL's. I'm sure you're the loudest guy in the room in person. Got a clue for ya skippy, loud and obnoxious doesnt make you right.

I post the personal experiences from some hunters I know, you simply yell liar. A liar is one who declares something as fact when he knows it's not. Another type of lie (your kind) is to discredit something simply because you dont want it to be true. You have no way of even knowing of these guys experiencesbut that doesnt stop you from calling it a lie. I'm sure that in person, your tactic is to shout and shout till you shout someone down. Sorry Corny the schoolyard bully tactics aint gonna work here. Your windbag tactics are simply a source of amusement..
Old 03-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another type of lie (your kind) is to discredit something simply because you dont want it to be true.
That describes what you do constantly when replying to my posts . You've called me a liar over and over again but haven't been able to prove where I lied even once. Was the 16% increased in the buck harvest you posted a lie or a mistake, or was it 14%?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

The 16% numberwas a mistake. And if you go back and look you'll see that it was corrected. Rather quickly I might add.

Aside from that, you know full well that what I have disputed with you is when you compare apples and oranges or add variables to suit your agenda.Context is your big problem. Many here have stated their agreement when I pointed out certain deceptions you've posted. You can be very creative with the numbers and you know full well that you leave out or insert facts as you see fit.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

And that's why I didn't call you a liar and make a big deal out of a simple mistake. But how would you classify RSB's continued attempts to mislead and deceive ? Is that lying or is it a mistake, even when he has the data that proves he is wrong?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

And that's why I didn't call you a liar and make a big deal out of a simple mistake. But how would you classify RSB's continued attempts to mislead and deceive ? Is that lying or is it a mistake, even when he has the data that proves he is wrong?
I don't see an deliberate attempts to mislead in RSB's posts. I see things subject to interperetation. I see that he doesn't have all the answers all the time. I see his interperetations of certain data from time to time but I don't see intentionally misleading statements.

You, on the other hand have a knack for pouncing on any bit of minutia that could be twisted into your agenda. For example you continued to claim that several of us had said that the average 2.5 buck had increased in antler size when in fact no one here ever said that. What was said was that the average harvested antler size(across all age groups) had increased because the age structure had increased.

You repeatedly form your own conclusions from the findings of the professionals and then behave like you have "proven" the conclusions of those very professionals wrong. Hence your infamously absurd claim that Dr Kroll doesnt understand his own research.

everyone is going to spin to his own agenda somewhat. It's to be expected some in any debatebut you have taken it to a whole new level.

Oh and repetition doesn't makea deceptionany less of a deception.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Meanwhile every since place in this state where deer harvests have been continuously reduced for that ten, fifteen and twenty year time period the deer populations have failed to increase and instead further declined over the long term. Even though the deer numbers in the under harvest areas have gone through short bursts of increase, when environmental conditions were favorable, in all cases both their habitat and their populations declined over the long term.
That is what RSB posted and I posted the data from the PGC that shows what he said was a flat out lie. The reason the population declined in 2G is obviously due to the increased doe harvests which resulted in harvests that exceeded recruitment. RSB continues to lie and you chose to defend him so what does that make you?
You repeatedly form your own conclusions from the findings of the professionals and then behave like you have "proven" the conclusions of those very professionals wrong. Hence your infamously absurd claim that Dr Kroll doesnt understand his own research.
kroll's conclusion that culling 1.5 buck was ineffective was right. His conclusion that there are no inferior buck and that there is no difference between 1,5 spikes and 1.5 Ys was wrong. His research may be appropriate for a QDMA lease but it doesn't apply to PA.

Old 03-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

That is what RSB posted and I posted the data from the PGC that shows what he said was a flat out lie. The reason the population declined in 2G is obviously due to the increased doe harvests which resulted in harvests that exceeded recruitment. RSB continues to lie and you chose to defend him so what does that make you?
You can't prove yourself right on that one any more than you can prove him wrong. A difference of opinion does not a lie make. the first lie here was you accusing RSB of a lie when you can't back it up.

kroll's conclusion that culling 1.5 buck was ineffective was right. His conclusion that there are no inferior buck and that there is no difference between 1,5 spikes and 1.5 Ys was wrong. His research may be appropriate for a QDMA lease but it doesn't apply to PA.
To make that statement you would have to be either the most pompous ass there ever was or the biggest idiot. Actually I think you qualify for both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.