Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

Old 03-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Banned

Default RE: MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

JEEZ RSB, someones been doing some SHOVELING.... RSB PURE B.S. IS IN RED:

"I assure youI have no agenda other then to do what I can to help provide the best possible future for our resources, including the deer since that is my favorite species to hunt, and the future of hunting. "

First, I dont need you to assure me of anything, Ive read your garbage for years, and I have a firm grasp of reality. And second, your 100% deceptive actions speak for themselves.

"Just another biased opinion, once again with no supporting facts.
I know a lot of members of many of those conservation organizations yet I don’t know any that don’t hunt deer. Most of them are very avid deer hunters. "

And many are NOT. And of those who do, do so not because they LOOOOVE deer hunting, but itsto KILL THE DEER!!! As their agenda is well known. Why wouldnt they themselves help it along???

"The deer harvests for your area don’t support your conjecture."

Ummmm. SURE they do!

"Here are the harvest facts for your unit in harvests per square mile along with where it ranked in statewide deer harvests. "

Thats complete nonsense. What does that have ANYTHING to do withwhat Ive said??? ANYTHING??LOL. I guess I didnt pound it into that thick skull enough times?? I dont care if we rank 1st 5th or last.....THE GOAL ISSTABILIZATION YET WE AREDECLINING.Therefore pgc is LYING and you are sticking up for the frauds.

"Unit 2A:
Year……….Rank………….deer harvest……….antler less success rate
2003.………..2.………………13.45.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦2.72
2004.………..2.………………14.52.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦2.97
2005.………..1.………………15.52.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦2.81
2006.………..2.………………13.86.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦3.24
2007.………..3.………………11.54.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦4.20
2008.………..3.………………12.15.……†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦3.59 "

BTW, the reason for thoseranking AND DECLINE is TOO MANY DOE TAGS!! We have one of the highest allocations in the @#$%#$ state! Rosenberry said BUCK HARVEST is the best indicator ofherd trends... We havedeclined significantly although we were supposed to be STABILIZING.We also rank only 8 or 9 now in BUCK HARVEST...

"The fact that it is still the third highest harvest unit in the state should be sufficient evidence that the deer herd has not been harmed with excessive deer harvests as you keep proclaiming. "

The trend is continued decline.... Thats NOT OK. And the too many allocations that gave us that "third highest harvest" is THE PROBLEM. The buck harvest the last two yearsPROVES this.

"Once again you are projecting opinions and total nonsense. There is absolutely not one simple fact that supports your conjecture of a 50% herd reduction for Greene County.Here is the harvest history for Greene County compared to the harvests for unit 2A.
Greene County deer harvest history:

Time period…………..deer harvests/sq. mile
82-86.…………………….10.4
87-91.…………………….13.2
92-96.…………………….16.7
97-01.…………………….17.1
02-03.…………………….17.2
03-07(2A).………………..13.78
2008(2A)…………………12.15
Nope you are bull of bologna. "

OVER 50% herd reduction, and you know damn well Ive shown it 100 FRIGGING TIMES on here. Its even stated in the annual reports. In 1999 the herd was 79dpsm. After reduction it was 35... Now its even less.... We've had this same discussion 100 times, and yoiur a decietful liar. NO.COMPLETEY full of CHIT! Also, Noone told you to go back to 1982...There were FEW deer here then. Is that what we are supposed to compare to? (LMAO) a time when most hunted ELSEWHERE? LMAO! And anything short of that is fine? LMAO! You are also accounting for ALL The harvest which is occurring with FAR too many doe tags, and completely unsustainable harvest as your number nicely depict. Thanks for making mypoint for me.

"The slight decline in population isn’t what ate the habitat. "

I agree. Because the habitat is as good as its ever been in the last 40 years in the wmu. indisputable.

"It was the development and infrastructure that already occurred in order to support the 70 plus people per square mile that live and work there."

I guess you are on crack. Ive told you the human population is DECLINING and has been for some time now, and you were incorrect when you stated it was INCREASING. Yet you STILL try to play that "card" Ive given you links. There aremany others for anyone caring to look. You also are using That also is not the correct population density. Another lie. Big surprise eh??

Rsb, you may be the #1 biggest liar on any hunting board EVER, and you are the absolute perfect representative of your mother agency... Given your extremist actions, I'll be up front and tell you I have repect for your job description, but as a debater and a person, I have ZERO respect for you. I cannot respect someone who display such a high level of intentional deceit. Its frankly unbelievable the deceitful depths you constantly sink to.

"Wanting lower license allocations, for your home unit, is simply foolish and absolutely the incorrect thing to do for the future of sustaining your current high deer populations. If anything you need to harvest even more deer so you don’t lose what you already have. "

Pgc said our herd should be stabilized since around 2004. That means the habitat and herd health according to pgcis fine. NOthing has changed.Stabilization is STILL the goal and always has been in that span of time. Yet the last 2 years the buck harvest and herd size plummeted because of FAR too many tags. Your theory on anything else OFF TOPIC is meaningless.

"And if you don’t get fewer licenses just what are you going to do; throw a hissy fit and go on a rampage or maybe bite the heads of snakes? "

No "hissy fit" just fighting for what is right. Against borderline antihunting ecoweiners like yourself. Lets just say if you CLOWNS think you have to do damage control and post 1000 lies a week now..... LEts just say I feel a rejuvenated effort coming on, and you aint see nuttin' yet. PGC keeps multiplying the ammo they give me, I'll just have to multiply the effort using it. Im not gonna yet get my briefs in a bunch, since there is a 1 in 1000 chance pgc might do the right thing, since the trend is so blatant, and lower the tags in the wmu appropriately. Its as warranted in this instance as can be found in any situation in the state currently.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im not gonna yet get my briefs in a bunch
It don't look like they could get any more bunched than they already are LOL LOL. Hissy fit? That post was way beyond a hissy fit! LOL LOL !!

Like Livbucks said in another thread, the next 80 years are ours LOL LOL!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Banned

No hissy fit above. Just posting replies to yet another RSB nonsensical post. Just as Im doing with you, so as you dont feel slighted, LMAO!

Also, Im not against ar.

On the other hand, If you spoke of 80 years of treehugger/ecoweasel dictating our management and having deer numbers far below necessary... I'll guess we'll just have to see about that.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Banned

BTW, what did my statements of supposed herd stabilization which is proving itself NOT to be in the wmu in question, the DECLINING human population in the wmu not increasing...Or anything else RSB was 100% wrong about as Ive shownhave anything to do with your reply or 80 years??

BesideI dont think you'dlook so good in a short skirt shaking pompoms. I do think it would be very funny hearing you cheer for rsb...you saying gimme a "D"...Gimme an "I"...

LMAO!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

If your concerns and fears were founded then the deer populations in the highly populated areas of the state, where most of our state’s hunters live and now hunt, should have declined after twenty years of unlimited antler less license and harvests. For the past twenty years hunters in those areas could legally harvest as many deer as they wanted to harvest using legal seasons and methods. But, the deer numbers didn’t decline after twenty years of unlimited harvests and instead they continued to increase to the point they had to have even longer season then any other areas of the state. The harvested there increased to where they are now two to five times as high as the areas of the state where harvests have been cut in an attempt to increase deer numbers. Even with longer seasons they couldn’t reduce the deer numbers so many of those areas also had to hire sharpshooter that go out at night and kill dozens of deer several times each month just to keep those populations manageable.
Apples to oranges, once again RSB. You know darn well the accessibility problems directly responsible for those deer problems and the failure of hunters to adequately control them. Hunt them on this twenty acres, they run to those twenty owned by the birdwatcher with the posted signs. Itis the same story in metropollitan and suburban areas everywhere. So often even with a sizable state park or other area open to hunting, yet surounded by residential areas, the pressure just drives them to a safe sanctuary nearby and then they blame the hunters for not killing enough deer where it is needed. Give those same hunters access to a large area with no safe sanctuaries nearby and reasonable access, and harvest is only dictated by the traditional factors. So why are we then managing vast regions of public land, the way we manage deer in suburban areas? Just another testament of the pathetic one size fits all deer plan we had forced down our throats. Thanks for outlining it.
I agree with this post 100%. Over the past few decades I watched all of the properties that I used to hunt here in Berks County dissappear due to development. I could throw rocks at the deer here in my development (a month ago there was one standing on the sidewalkat the front door), but huntable land is dissappearing at an alarming rate. So now I have to spend more time looking for places to hunt that have decent deer population. And when I find an area that looks good, Ikeep running into other hunters who are doing the same thing - scouting out new areas only to find too many hunters when the season begins.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Banned

I agree outsider. Thats a big problem in many areas. But it doesnt apply to all, especially not in wmus where the population has declined greatly, not increased. The same "brush" shouldnt be applied to all, just as the rediculous one size fits all deer slaughter was applied.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

BesideI dont think you'dlook so good in a short skirt shaking pompoms. I do think it would be very funny hearing you cheer for rsb...you saying gimme a "D"...Gimme an "I"...

LMAO!!
FROM BEHIND RSB, GO RSB GO!!!!!

LMFAO
Old 03-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

BTW, what did my statements of supposed herd stabilization which is proving itself NOT to be in the wmu in question, the DECLINING human population in the wmu not increasing...Or anything else RSB was 100% wrong about as Ive shownhave anything to do with your reply or 80 years??
The guys I know that hunt 2A say it's great, actually better than ever and RSB posted harvest rates that support their stories. LOL LOL Maybe you're just not finding the right spots to hunt LOL LOL

LMAO!!
It's true that RSB and I often agree. I guess no one was there to read itto you when he and I had a huge disagreement (which was resolved) for a while. Get whoever is readin this to you to do a search for flying leap in the text. Maybe with help, you'll find it.

On the other hand, there seems to be days when you and the bird are darn near swappin spit on here.

( I don't wanna even ask about the PM's )LMFAO!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: scorp

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

LMAO!!
FROM BEHIND RSB, GO RSB GO!!!!!

LMFAO
Maybe if you play your cards right you could just jump in with Corny and the bird
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned

"The guys I know that hunt 2A say it's great, actually better than ever and RSB posted harvest rates that support their stories."

You're a liar, and the harvest number prove you your friend or both are. Cheerleading for RSB, because hes BATTERED and bruised so badly he looks absolutely rediculous! (LOL) The buck harvest tells the tale. Its down by 1500-2000 buckthe last two yearscompared to the first years of supposed stabilization. Despite the fact the allocation still hasnt dropped below 55k, the doe harvest has dropped as well. Guess thats what happens when it only took 45k to reduced the herd around 7% according to pgc the last year of reduction....And then they give us 55k the very next year and every year since except one of 60K! (LOL) which btw STILL didnt raise the doe harvest...

"It's true that RSB and I often agree."

Even when your both100% indisputabley wrong. Yeah. Thanks for the big "News flash" LMAO!!

"Get whoever is readin this to you to do a search for flying leap in the text. Maybe with help, you'll find it. "

LMAO!!! (LOL) Oh...Im sorry. ISnt that the exact wording? Maybe jump in a lake? Or go to hell? LMAO. He more than got his point across. As hes done for YEARS on hpa.

"On the other hand, there seems to be days when you and the bird are darn near swappin spit on here."

Ha ha. Yeah. With your mamma.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.