Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

Old 03-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: MORE OF THE SAME PGC BOC NOMINEE?

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Sorry, I dont see ecoextremists who value the opinion that deer are "MOUNTAIN MAGGOTS" as having common sense.

And yes, Id say many on here would be a better candidate. The boc was supposed to be set up "of the people". Pgc has biologists. More arent needed on the boc. Especially if they are highly biased with an antideer agenda. Some extremely intelligent folks are members of groups that simply want extremelyfewer deer because of their own agendas. Thats fine and dandy, but is 100% counter to hunters.

Also, though just an example, there are some VERY educated people who do VERY stupid things every single day, not to mention highly educated men and women who also happen to be members of Audubon, Peta, religious cults(LOL)... I know of an extremely strange gentleman who is VERY weird, talks to himself, wears nylons, but back inthe 80'she got his degree in early childhood development. Perhaps he can come over and babysitsome of these guyskids or grandkids sometime? After all...Hes educated. (LOL)[:'(]

Then what many arent seeing is, if this joker does get that seat.... What is this gonna do to the audit?? We were promised an audit before a license increase!! How are we gonna have an audit done by WMI, when this clown WORKED FOR THEM, has often worked with pgc as well...and is now a Pgc Commissioner?? No way in hell that can fly!! So we will be stuck with our agency going broke, or more likely the hunters getting no answers but getting screwed yet again, and pgc permitted to "stay the course", with an unconditional fee increase being granted and enabling it all. This really stinks and Im beginning to smell wrong-doing (big surprise with pgc huh?). Too much coincidence to be coincidenceand would provide yet one more easy way out for the very slippery pgc.

It is rather obvious that you don’t know that the Game Commission has no input into who becomes a Commissioner. It is also obvious that you frequently bad mouth the Game Commission concerning many things of which you know very little to nothing about.

If you think you or one your buddies would make a better Commissioner then the next time there is an opening for your district submit an application of interest. Then one of you bright and more intelligent people could surely do much better then the others when you are interviewed by the Governor’s Advisory Committee. Surely with your superior level of intelligence you would have your name sent over to the Governor and then confirmed by the State Senate.

You would then be all set, since the Game Commission gets zero input into who becomes a Commissioner, you could show up at the Commission meetings, straighten all those other stupid Commissioners out and fix all of the corruption and mis-management you believe exists.

R.S. Bodenhorn
D i c k,

Don't be a juvenile idiot. If you want to argue the point, then argue the point. Don't resort to mockery. This is low even for you. If any kind of good comes from it, it demonstrates what kind of person you really are.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Got to tell you Cornelius. I don't want anyone on the board who thinks of deer as mountain maggots. I don't care what his qualifications are. This attitude has got to come to an end. I think most hunters would agree.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned

Another thing overlooked about this "joker" is his affiliation with ruffed grouse society and pheasants forever. Many of those guys are 100% antideer, they thing deer are habitat gobbling demons which pgc has convinced them of. Pgc also works closely with them, and throws them "bones" every now and they for their support. Didnt happen to notice the pheasant stocking efforts pick up with wild bird transfers...Wmi study into restocking... Ruffed grouse habitat work by pgc.. partnerships..In return they support the deer sham. Need proof? Do some websearching. The have approved and defended every antideer move pgc has made. They have also worked closely with audubon in that venue, and even had a program for teaching youth, thinly disguised, but basically to teach them the ways of being antideer. It was a partnership between pgc, audubon society and ruffed grouse, and Penn state... Called bucktails I believe or something similar.

They also signed off on the letter to legislators to allow pgc to "stay the course" and have made many other moves as well. You can also see some members of ruffed grouse, and pf on hpa. Every one Im aware of is 100% antideer, some even admitting they dont hunt deer at all, and support pgcs deer slaughter 100%. Some of them can be seen currently voicing support for this joker in fact RIGHT NOW on hpa.

This guy is just flat out bad news. Ive dug enough to see FAR more than enough antideer sentiment involved all the way around with this dude, and after the last several years,we need that about as much as we need another a-hole. Id encourage ANYONE who thinks Pallone and SChleiden along with the deer sham was unacceptable CONTACT THE SENATORS AND LET THEM KNOW! THIS IS VERY BAD BUSINESS TO ALLOW THIS GUY ON THE BOC!!!! IF YOU ARE A DEER HUNTER, YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO NOTHING...!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

Sorry, I dont see ecoextremists who value the opinion that deer are "MOUNTAIN MAGGOTS" as having common sense.

And yes, Id say many on here would be a better candidate. The boc was supposed to be set up "of the people". Pgc has biologists. More arent needed on the boc. Especially if they are highly biased with an antideer agenda. Some extremely intelligent folks are members of groups that simply want extremelyfewer deer because of their own agendas. Thats fine and dandy, but is 100% counter to hunters.

Also, though just an example, there are some VERY educated people who do VERY stupid things every single day, not to mention highly educated men and women who also happen to be members of Audubon, Peta, religious cults(LOL)... I know of an extremely strange gentleman who is VERY weird, talks to himself, wears nylons, but back inthe 80'she got his degree in early childhood development. Perhaps he can come over and babysitsome of these guyskids or grandkids sometime? After all...Hes educated. (LOL)[:'(]

Then what many arent seeing is, if this joker does get that seat.... What is this gonna do to the audit?? We were promised an audit before a license increase!! How are we gonna have an audit done by WMI, when this clown WORKED FOR THEM, has often worked with pgc as well...and is now a Pgc Commissioner?? No way in hell that can fly!! So we will be stuck with our agency going broke, or more likely the hunters getting no answers but getting screwed yet again, and pgc permitted to "stay the course", with an unconditional fee increase being granted and enabling it all. This really stinks and Im beginning to smell wrong-doing (big surprise with pgc huh?). Too much coincidence to be coincidenceand would provide yet one more easy way out for the very slippery pgc.

It is rather obvious that you don’t know that the Game Commission has no input into who becomes a Commissioner. It is also obvious that you frequently bad mouth the Game Commission concerning many things of which you know very little to nothing about.

If you think you or one your buddies would make a better Commissioner then the next time there is an opening for your district submit an application of interest. Then one of you bright and more intelligent people could surely do much better then the others when you are interviewed by the Governor’s Advisory Committee. Surely with your superior level of intelligence you would have your name sent over to the Governor and then confirmed by the State Senate.

You would then be all set, since the Game Commission gets zero input into who becomes a Commissioner, you could show up at the Commission meetings, straighten all those other stupid Commissioners out and fix all of the corruption and mis-management you believe exists.

R.S. Bodenhorn
D i c k,

Don't be a juvenile idiot. If you want to argue the point, then argue the point. Don't resort to mockery. This is low even for you. If any kind of good comes from it, it demonstrates what kind of person you really are.

Oh, I see it is ok for you and your friends to bad mouth the Commissioners, the Agency and the Officers along with everything and everyone else they don’t know a darn thing about. But, when someone points out how wrong, bluntly or not, they are they are the one that is being juvenile?

Perhaps like youreferring to someone else a JUVENILE IDIOT!

Well, from that I could only conclude that when you want to see one face to face, you could just look in a mirror.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

R.S. Bodenhorn
D i c k,

Oh, I see it is ok for you and your friends to bad mouth the Commissioners, the Agency and the Officers along with everything and everyone else they don’t know a darn thing about. But, when someone points out how wrong, bluntly or not, they are they are the one that is being juvenile?

Well, from that I could only conclude that when you want to see one face to face, you could just look in a mirror.

R.S. Bodenhorn
The more you talk the more you prove my point. You just can't help yourself.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Banned

""Oh, I see it is ok for you and your friends to bad mouth the Commissioners,""

Ive never said one word about ANY commissioner that wasnt 100% true. I happen to think SOME do a darn fine job. Others not so much. And its well documented who and why. They are also 100% fair game the second they take the position, and from there, anytime they decide to take very unpopular very controversial very non-hunter friendly positions.

"the Agency"

Speaks for itself! As does their current approval rate.

"and the Officers"

I dont speak badly about officers. I respect the job they do. I knowof several who are very good guys. I don't know RWJ, but he seems to be aswell. At leasthe doesnt try to be a complete know-it all and insult everyone he disagrees with. I just have issue with YOU being nonhunter friendly 100% of the time and misrepresenting facts, and twas YOU who attacked ME in defense of the "agency". I didnt attack you. Isimply DEFENDED myself. ID have been more than happy than to stick to facts and my opinions without personal exchanges.

"along with everything and everyone else they don’t know a darn thing about."

Case in point. Not onlyan insult, but also an intentional lie.

"Well, from that I could only conclude that when you want to see one face to face, you could just look in a mirror"

Enough said. And all started because YOU couldnt disagree without the additional nonsense.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

R.S. Bodenhorn
D i c k,

R.S. Bodenhorn
The more you talk the more you prove my point. You just can't help yourself.

What’s wrong?

You only want to dish it out but can’t take it when someone points out not only your nonsense but biased attitudes and shortcomings?

You know the old saying, “If you can’t stand the heat you should just stay out of the kitchen.”

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 03-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Banned

"biased attitudes"

Tell me you didnt just say that? YOU? LMAO!!

And "shortcomings"? (HA HA HA) Only short coming i see at the moment is your pr skills.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

""Oh, I see it is ok for you and your friends to bad mouth the Commissioners,""

Ive never said one word about ANY commissioner that wasnt 100% true. I happen to think SOME do a darn fine job. Others not so much. And its well documented who and why. They are also 100% fair game the second they take the position, and from there, anytime they decide to take very unpopular very controversial very non-hunter friendly positions.

"the Agency"

Speaks for itself! As does their current approval rate.

"and the Officers"

I dont speak badly about officers. I respect the job they do. I knowof several who are very good guys. I don't know RWJ, but he seems to be aswell. At leasthe doesnt try to be a complete know-it all and insult everyone he disagrees with. I just have issue with YOU being nonhunter friendly 100% of the time and misrepresenting facts, and twas YOU who attacked ME in defense of the "agency". I didnt attack you. Isimply DEFENDED myself. ID have been more than happy than to stick to facts and my opinions without personal exchanges.

"along with everything and everyone else they don’t know a darn thing about."

Case in point. Not onlyan insult, but also an intentional lie.

"Well, from that I could only conclude that when you want to see one face to face, you could just look in a mirror"

Enough said. And all started because YOU couldnt disagree without the additional nonsense.

Facts?

You don’t post facts. All you post are your biased opinions and those aren’t facts.

You constantly attack the entire integrity of the Board of Game Commissioners and the Game Commission as an agency. Well that agency is made up of people. In fact, it is made up of some of the most highly trained and professional people that this state or country has to offer.

I dare say that you most certainly are not only biased but also lacking in any real knowledge about many of the subjects you jump into.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 03-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Banned

Facts?

"You don’t post facts. All you post are your biased opinions and those aren’t facts. "

I constantly post facts. I also post opinions. Problem is you dont know the difference obviously. Your heavy bias and rediculous damage control efforts with very little to work with, are what make you post statements such as the above.

"You constantly attack the entire integrity of the Board of Game Commissioners and the Game Commission as an agency. "

Nope. I attack the views and actions of the latest majority of the boc. I happen to think boop does a damn fine job and occassionally others. Doesnt do them much good though when there are a slight majority who constantly undercut them and the sportsmen of our state. I reserve my opinion of those I know little about. Wiener for example. I applaud his opposition to crossbows, but he hasnt been battle tested so i reserve my opinion. This thread also isnt about current commissioners, but about possible future ones.

"Well that agency is made up of people. In fact, it is made up of some of the most highly trained and professional people that this state or country has to offer. "

That doesnt mean anyone is wrong about them. Audubon and others including some antihunting organizations have highly educated people in their organizations. Education alone is meaningless. People have to also have the good intention. And that is very open to interpretation depending on who you are and what your interests are, and expectations from management. Timber isnt gonna see the same as hunter, and birdwatcher isnt either. And the catering generally leans in a direction, sometimes heavily.

"I dare say that you most certainly are not only biased but also lacking in any real knowledge about many of the subjects you jump into. "

I know more than you on every topic Ive ever discussed with you. Frankly I just dont find your IQ up to par, and thats not a jab. Thats a fact. You at least have the materials to present a good argument at the very least. You fail to doeven that. Your rediculous notions are picked apartwithin seconds, and your left with your head hanging and hurling insults.You could have access to more information to use in your arguments, but it does you little good, its IMPOSSIBLE to winwhen your not a very good/intellectual debater and you are on the opposite side of the truthto boot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.