Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Interesting article on Pa Deer Audit

Old 03-17-2009, 05:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Interesting article on Pa Deer Audit

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

It is only priceless to a biased PGC supporter. Researchers reveal their bias over and over again in how they interpret the results of their research and Kroll is a prime example. Instead of investigating why some bucks develop slower than others he concluded there is no difference between the average 1.5 spike and the average 1.5 Y ,at 4.5 years. That is the same as claiming there are no inferior buck and that is simply not true.
]

I guess it was inevitable that you would eventually have a meltdown and inadvertentlyadmit to, and exposeyour small minded, warped agenda.

Based on your last few posts, you've basically concluded that deer management should not be handled by the professionals and should instead be put into thehands of folks who think like you.

The only way thats going to happen for you is if you save your pennies, buy some land, high fence it and then manage (farm) the deer as you see fit.