Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PGC WANTS USP MEMBER NAMES

Old 02-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PGC WANTS USP MEMBER NAMES

You're right again. I passed on a total of 12 buck in 2001 and 2002 and saw 6 buck in 2 days during archery last year.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

You're right again. I passed on a total of 12 buck in 2001 and 2002 and saw 6 buck in 2 days during archery last year.

Bill Clinton would be so proud of you!!

And your buddy Liecracker......

I'm suprised you don't know the answer, he saw 6 different bucks and each of them twice. It's like when you passed on 10 or 12 backs, but neglected to say it's the same spiker you saw each day.

Do I have to teach you everything.

< Message edited by Coalcracker -- 2/20/2009 9:53:42 PM >
Is just another lemming following you over the cliff
Old 02-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Report in yesterdays Pittsburgh Tribune review indicates that the audit is getting closer.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/outdoors/s_612868.html

A long-awaited, often-discussed audit of the Game Commission's deer management program could finally get underway soon.
The audit was to have been started no later than last spring, but was delayed for various reasons. For starters, the Legislative Budget and Finance Committee and designees working on its behalf could find no one — employed or retired — willing to undertake the study because the subject of deer management in Pennsylvania is seen across the country as being particularly vicious and caustic.
Later, the Wildlife Management Institute of Washington agreed to do the study, but not until the Unified Sportsmen of Pennsylvania's lawsuit over deer against the commission is settled.
State Rep. Ed Staback, the Lackawanna County Democrat who chairs the House Game and Fisheries Committee, is trying to get things moving. According to sources, he's pushing for a resolution of the lawsuit so that the deer audit can begin by March. It would still take a year to complete.
Staback had said he wants the audit started, though not necessarily completed, before discussing a bill to raise the cost of hunting licenses.
Those that claim the PGC is dragging it's feet need to think about what Staback has said. Letting the audit start would help move the license increase along, so, who is it again who doesn't really want the audit?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Banned

P-G-C

They stated they refused to cooperate.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

W-R-O-N-G!!!

Evena monkey should recognize that the PGC would want the audit to start based on Stabacks pledge.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Banned

Pgc said they " would be reluctant to cooperate with an audit with the lawsuit ongoing"

Sorry, but you need to get all the details before working your pie-hole! (LOL)

Stabecks "pledge" doesnt benefit pgc and their ecoflake cronies if an audit or audit + lawsuit were to force changes that were notso ecoextreme. Pgc wants the cash AND no changes. So again, another of your half baked misconceptions dashed.[:-]
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wrong again!!
Staback had said he wants the audit started, though not necessarily completed, before discussing a bill to raise the cost of hunting licenses.
read the red part and repeat till it sinks in
Old 02-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Banned

Maybe YOU should read it till YOU UNDERSTAND it. He said TALKS in regards to the fee increase particulars. BUT NOT implementing them until the results are shown and acted upon by pgc. Ive read a few articles on the topic, not just the one above.

Pgc has the ability to "hold out" and that is exactly what they are doing. They arent "broke" yet, and they feel they dont have to change a thing.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know BT. Talk is cheap. Right now it seems many can do a lot of talking without acting on anything. If you ask me, there is a lot of gamemanship and politics going on and very little action.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, talk is cheap especially when the talk comes from politicians. I suspect there considerable backroom gamesmanship going on.

IMHO, the crossbow vote was a bargaining chip in the whole thing. Time will tell.... maybe