Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

CWD in PA?

Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default CWD in PA?

Has anyone been hearing rumors of an actual diagnosed case of CWD in SW PA?

It has begun to circulate around here. I've heard it twice locally but so far no confirmation or media attention. The rumors came the same way the cougar rumors do so skepticism is warranted.

Has anyone heard something from a credible source?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:01 AM

Default RE: CWD in PA?

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You are asking for a credible source from this board???? Your a freakin comic BTB. LMFAO

That made my day.

A reason to slaughter more deer. SW you say, Isn't that where they give out a million deer tags and the heard seems to keep growing yet RSB claims it is because of habitat and not the private posted propertry that protects the deer numbers from the doe tags? A bit fishy maybe I would say and also just a rumor for an excuse to have deer destroyed on private property.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: explorer_Jack

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You are asking for a credible source from this board???? Your a freakin comic BTB. LMFAO

That made my day.
Responses like that to a legitimate question are what is taking the quality of this froum down the tubes.

You're not from PA, or so you've said. Are you in a CWD area? Perhaps it can be contracted by humans after all.[&:]
Old 02-10-2009, 06:23 AM

ORIGINAL: explorer_Jack

That made my day.
Responses like that to a legitimate question are what is taking the quality of this froum down the tubes.

You're not from PA, or so you've said. Are you in a CWD area? Perhaps it can be contracted by humans after all.[&:]
I gave a very legitimate answer from what I have read on this forum from the ones who posts .

It is the responses and answers that some PGCs and associate wannaBs post on here that brings down the quality of this forum that warranted for my truthful comment.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

jack, I'm from the SW area and we do have great habitat. And I'm willing to bet, we have more hunters per acreage than any other part of the state. On private or public ground.[/align]
Old 02-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

jack, I'm from the SW area and we do have great habitat. And I'm willing to bet, we have more hunters per acreage than any other part of the state. On private or public ground.[/align]
Compare the number of AL tags issued in your WMU ,with 5C and tell me if you still think you have more hunters per acre.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Typical Buck

Whats the number of tags got to do with the number of hunters? I can't wait to hear this answer!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Whats the number of tags got to do with the number of hunters? I can't wait to hear this answer!
Well of course none of that would be relevant if the 5 % decrease in breeding rates caused by unsubstantiated H/R because thats is why A/R's have failed Alt said so.

And a little [&:]bird heard him.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Typical Buck

I thought BB said so?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 AM

jack, I'm from the SW area and we do have great habitat. And I'm willing to bet, we have more hunters per acreage than any other part of the state. On private or public ground.

[/align]
What was the deer harvestand for whatWMU? And how do you know how many hunters was hunting them WMUs? Did you count them or maybe flew in a heli and counted the orange dots you seen? How do you know this? I will take that bet and want proof of numbers of hunters.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.