Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mohr needs to regroup

Old 02-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned

Default RE: Mohr needs to regroup

"If you had a clue about this issue, you wouldn't be falsely accusing Jim of plagarism. "

He he he. You know ALL about false claims dont ya btb?

Old 02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

The damage though done in strategical location,is not limited to man made boundaries. Compete towns water systems could be immediately affected with schools and hospitals being rendered useless.
Bonding in amounts needed to guarantee resources necessary to restore sanitary brine free aquiferial water systems not requiring reparations to end users is unavailable to serviceable industries in PA.
All one has to do to know that was copied from a report is to look at the sentence structure. no one would reply in that manner to a post on a MB.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

If you had a clue about this issue, you wouldn't be falsely accusing Jim of plagarism.
Wrong again sport, it is precisely because I have a clue about the issue that I know BWJ is lying. I worked for 28 years with DCNR which included many years of experience in the coal regions of NE PA. I studied geology and know the terminology and i understand the potential risks of interjecting brine back into the voids. I understand fissures and fracture zones and I also understand how difficult it is to prove that a particular activity caused an adverse effect several miles away.
The source for Jims posts were not plagarized as you claimed and if you'd had any knowledge of the issue he presented you'd haveidentified the source immediately
Old 02-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"If you had a clue about this issue, you wouldn't be falsely accusing Jim of plagarism. "

He he he. You know ALL about false claims dont ya btb?
I posted something right from your post that it turns out was a quote from another but not identified as such.

When I saw it I retracted it. I manned up. Something you,'ve failed to do several times. You are a sniveling coward hiding behind a keyboard while you beat your chest and threaten others.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned

Not only ONE set of quotation marks, but TWO designated it as such, and as proven, I never threatened anyone. Your a liar and nothing more. As for your comment on my cowardess, I am sure glad I have this monitor to hide behind so the guy with the scary beard, limes disease and bad ticker doesnt get me! (LOL)(LOL)...whatta tool.[8D]
Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

The source for Jims posts were not plagarized as you claimed and if you'd had any knowledge of the issue he presented you'd have identified the source immediately
You two buffoons are just too funny for words to express. you just admitted BWJ lifted his post from another source without crediting that source. It is simply amazing that two PGC supporters could be so stupid. But, then again,maybe that is what it takes to be a PGC supporter!!
Old 02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

The source for Jims posts were not plagarized as you claimed and if you'd had any knowledge of the issue he presented you'd haveidentified the source immediately
You two buffoons are just too funny for words to express. you just admitted BWJ lifted his post from another source without crediting that source. It is simply amazing that two PGC supporters could be so stupid. But, then again,maybe that is what it takes to be a PGC supporter!!

Just keep on diggin your hole babblebird. I said if you knew anything about this issue, you'd be able to identify the source as in where the info came from. I didnt admit that he plagarized anything because he didn't. He utilized a source that I was able toidentify immediately. If you knew anything about it you'd have figured out where he got his information too.

Why not just admit you're simply out of your league here?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really are a blithering idiot if you don't understand that using a source without identifying the source is plagiarism .
Old 02-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

You really are a blithering idiot if you don't understand that using a source without identifying the source is plagiarism .
Try again Blitherbird

Copying a statement from a source is plagarism. Using information from a source is not plagarism. Maybe you need to look up plagarism in a dictionary.

The fact remains that if you had even a clue, you'd haveidentified his source and realized that you owe him an apology for your false accusation.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Not only ONE set of quotation marks, but TWO designated it as such, and as proven, I never threatened anyone. Your a liar and nothing more. As for your comment on my cowardess, I am sure glad I have this monitor to hide behind so the guy with the scary beard, limes disease and bad ticker doesnt get me! (LOL)(LOL)...whatta tool.[8D]
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3227017&mpage=11

page 11. You edited out the black eye thing but you forgot to delete the swollen nose bit. I'm bettin the mods said something back then. Be careful, if you edit it again, it will time and date stamp

President Cornelius08
AKA BIG UGLY
AKA LIAR LIAR

Quick Reply: Mohr needs to regroup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.