Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mohr needs to regroup

Old 02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mohr needs to regroup

Just something else BB doesnt understand

That just depends upon the addendum attached to the lease agreement. If substandard material was used to forestall the structural integrity of the shale layers, the impending damage might not surfaceuntil gaseous pressures that are not sufficient to keep impurities from entering the capillary system of the aquifer layers and all of this could in-cure years from the time the wells productive life has ended and the resources would be unobtainable.
I dont know about this. I was under the impression that the structural disintegrity issues were addressed by reversing the solidifus gas pressures when the shale stratas are denucleated and thesubterainian microbials will take care of the rest of the capillary system breaching
Old 02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

You admitted you copied those quotes from a report when you challenged me to find it and provided a hint. try again.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

You admitted you copied those quotes from a report when you challenged me to find it and provided a hint. try again.
Don't worry BB. This stuff is complicated. We don't fault you for not being up to speed on it.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

The only thing I will admit to, isadding to the incredibly foolish image you paint of your self.
There are enough keywords in my writings a child could find it if plagiarism had occurred. You add to you falsehoods by failingto defend yourself, although in this case its an impossibility ,by not even being man enough to admit when you are wrong.

Go back to Alt bashing whilst you have something to go back to.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do you think they'll bring this crap into the lawsuit Jim?
Old 02-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are enough keywords in my writings a child could find it if plagiarism had occurred.
But only if someone cared enough to find it. you have proved over and over again you don't have the intellectual capacity to form complex sentences that makes sense,so it is obvious that you copied and pasted those claims from another source You are good for a laugh or two,but not much else.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

There are enough keywords in my writings a child could find it if plagiarism had occurred.
But only if someone cared enough to find it. you have proved over and over again you don't have the intellectual capacity to form complex sentences that makes sense,so it is obvious that you copied and pasted those claims from another source You are good for a laugh or two,but not much else.
I'll check with you in the morning, to see if your a man enough to apologize,something I doubt you are, but I will give you that opportunity.
And that will also give you ten or so hours to fail at your search to dig up a source of plagiarism before you have to face up.

Tomorrow we'll do physics if your up to it.

You do know physics don't you?[&:]
Old 02-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you actually claiming you made up all the nonsense you posted ?
Old 02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you had a clue about this issue, you wouldn't be falsely accusing Jim of plagarism.

I'm kind of surprised that you're so illiterate on this issue. The Marcellus shale has a huge potential impact on our state and much of it's forests as well as a huge potential for revenuesfor all holders of substantial blocks of property including the PGC.
It also has massive potential ramifications for all fish and wildlife.... even deer.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you had a clue about this issue, you wouldn't be falsely accusing Jim of plagarism.
Wrong again sport, it is precisely because I have a clue about the issue that I know BWJ is lying. I worked for 28 years with DCNR which included many years of experience in the coal regions of NE PA. I studied geology and know the terminology and i understand the potential risks of interjecting brine back into the voids. I understand fissures and fracture zones and I also understand how difficult it is to prove that a particular activity caused an adverse effect several miles away.

Quick Reply: Mohr needs to regroup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.