Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mohr needs to regroup

Old 02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mohr needs to regroup

I wasn't trying to keep up, BWJ was always a LITTLE BEHIND and he always will be.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

So are you going to apologize now for the plagiarism comment or spend the night in a fruitless googla search?
(hint,hint, try "mud logging")
I guess I can wait till tomorrow for the apologies.I'm sure you have no other plans for the evening,and I have a few more hours of work to do so I'll keep an ear open.

Another hint try "microbiological subterranean" [8D]
Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone knows you are copying and pasting from a report so there is no need for me to find the report you are copying. But asking for an apology when you know you are guilty is about as low as you can get.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Everyone knows you are copying and pasting from a report so there is no need for me to find the report you are copying. But asking for an apology when you know you are guilty is about as low as you can get.
Couldn't find it huh?

My lessons aren't for free normally ,but I'll make an exception for you just this once.
You keep searching,there are plenty of keywords there for you to use,of course " if " youfail tofind anything you can always make something up,just like you usually do.

Google isn't the only search engine ,hint hint
Old 02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not about to search for a report that proves you are lying. You just aren't worth the effort.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not about to search for a report that proves you are lying. You just aren't worth the effort.
Well then cowboy up and admit that youwere wrong inaccusing me of plagiarism,or admit that you just don't have the intellectual ability to prove your false accusations.The choice is yours.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL
Are you gonna tell him where you got those big words soon Jim?

I'm thinking he simply didn't understand your posts. Anyone who has read at all about the marcellus shale gas should be able to spot your source in a New York Minute

Old 02-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

To get back on topic Jim,

The unlikely welcome of a cash influx could possibly be offset by an increase of potential liability for cost overruns or unintentional waste watershed damage.Which clearly would be an unwelcome response to an other wise rapid dash for cash by anoperational break through in a forced funding dilemma.
The deamortized returns are expected to have an inverse relationship with the known subterrainian aquifereous risks. That likely will lead to a disabatement of the potential liabilities
Old 02-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've put it on the table about a dozen times now but I sure as hell ain't putting a chalk line around it for him.

I think his google tool bar is stuck on declining breeding rates instead of the tiny molecular structures that make up the subterranean aquiferial life forms that this kind of interference decreases.
I'm not sure if he will ever get it?

Quick Reply: Mohr needs to regroup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.