Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mohr needs to regroup

Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Mohr needs to regroup

Someone else must be using his name, he couldn't even spell those wordsor even know what they mean.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is it ever a waste of money to seek out and search for new and affordable forms of energy that could possiblymean an end to dependency upon nonstandard quantity of fuel, driving poverty ridden nations to the arms of terrorizers and regimes hell bent on profiting, forgetting the overzealous environmental cause in this country that feel the dangers to subterranean microscopic life forms are traversable.
I just don't see it.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is ,if there is no hope of recovering the resource the company paid for.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

That just depends upon the addendum attached to the lease agreement. If substandard material was used to forestall the structural integrity of the shale layers, the impending damage might not surfaceuntil gaseous pressures that are not sufficient to keep impurities from entering the capillary system of the aquifer layers and all of this could in-cure years from the time the wells productive life has ended and the resources would be unobtainable.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Isn't it funny that someone would copy and paste quotes from a report and claim it as his own words. I think that might be called plagiarism.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Isn't it funny that someone would copy and paste quotes from a report and claim it as his own words. I think that might be called plagiarism.
The funny thing is how easy it is to show your never ending argumentative style of posting.
Maybe you could post a small bit of that report just to back up your accusation of plagiarism.
Or you can resume posting while making a fool of yourself,that seems to comeeasiest to you.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Were you a lawyer in another life Jim??

Whoops, never mind. At first I didn't recognize the Bluebirdspeak
Old 02-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Were you a lawyer in another life Jim??
I've been trying to tell you guys ,I'm not just another pretty face.[:-]

Notreally but I did stay at the holiday Inn express last night.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

The funny thing is how easy it is to show your never ending argumentative style of posting.
Maybe you could post a small bit of that report just to back up your accusation of plagiarism.
Or you can resume posting while making a fool of yourself,that seems to come easiest to you.
Now you have returned to your normal level of discourse which is normally just a little above the level of blah,blah blah.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Or you can resume posting while making a fool of yourself,that seems to comeeasiest to you.
Now you have returned to your normal level of discourse which is normally just a little above the level of blah,blah blah.
Yeah but was kinda funny watching you trying to keep up with him for a little while

Quick Reply: Mohr needs to regroup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.