Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Old 02-03-2009, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Apparently things have gotten so slow at a fewother sites, that some now feel compelled to come in here (again)looking for converts? I notice some are knocking on other doors, with little success at getting back in under new handles.

Either that, or they finally justgot tired of agreeing with each otherevery day, got boredand arereaching out for helpto relieve their frustrations? There may be some 12 step programs to help them, but when I get bored I just spendmore time in the woods, or finish a project. Still have one bow and three rifle projects to go yetthis winter, feel fine at this point.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Banned

"First off Mr Corn, that was no attack/inference on you, merely a simple question."

And you got your answer. My commentary was also directed at the bearded fool.(LOL)

Denny, long time no see. So nice of you todare to ventureout into "the real world" for a change. Welcome. Seems you've high-tailed it from anywhere but hpa, since youve been unable to defend your nonsensical pgc buttock smooching views and run off a few sites due to your obtuse extremist views. Protection from moderation that doesnt allow dissent makes for a cozy brown noser nest doesnt it? (LOL) Sorry you don't like people ALL being able to express opinions unless they agree with you or audubon. To each his own.[:@] Now ya better crawl on back into your shell. Wouldnt want to see all these bad people who disagree with bio-extremism scare you.[8D]

"Still have one bow and three rifle projects to go yetthis winter, feel fine at this point."

After having listened to your drivel for years now, I have grave doubts about you even being a hunter. Nice attempt to convince us though. Ecoextremists are not to be trusted in anything they say. Sneakier than a pack of jackals. attack from within.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Banned

"Weather or not the PGC is managing the herd properly isn't really a question, because we all know thatthey leave MUCH to be desired, there's no doubt. But my thinking is, a license cost increase may give them the extra funds they needto help themdo the kind ofjob that we all would like to see them doing. An example,as I'm sure you're aware, there are many units that don't have the number of WCO's that they need/should have. I just don't think that expecting them to do their jobwith insufficient funding is realistic thinking."

The probems you speak of were created by "other" and "bigger" problems. Problems which are preventing them from getting more money in the first place. Sportsmens complete lack of trust in them the farce deer program and that has nothing to do with too few wcos. Fix the problems causing all other problems, and we won't have them to begin with. Fix the deer plan. That simple. Do so and we then have more money for pgc and PLENTY of wcos and equipment etc. Give them more cash without any commitment to change, they may then have more wcos etc, but the root problem never goes away....Hunter numbers continue declining in future, dissatisfaction never improves, and we are no better than when we started off, other than we get to pay a few more peoples wages.

I have no problem with your differing view. I also have no problem with your desire for funding of pgc "no matter" the current situation. Thats why I provided you with the donation link. I don't think you should impose your will on the rest who disagree with you. In other words when I and hundreds of thousands are very disatisfied with treehugger commission, we shouldnt have to pay more at this time because a small but vocal portion of supporters say so. They are free to "put there money where their mouth is" and leave the rest of us out of it.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

Still wondering how you got away with usingterms like decent and good to describe antlermass and the desirability of bucks, whenthe other guru took me to task for using such "meaningless" terms?

Areyou really sure you want to keep calling people herebearded fools, brown nosersand other such complimentary terms? Or did you forget where you were?

Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

so more deer more money is what you are saying
Old 02-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Banned

Im well aware of where I am. This isnt hunting pa and here a poster doesnt seem to be singled out and removed because of his vocallack of support of pgc. Might also wanna look around. If petty rude comments where to be completely off limits, thered be a helluva lot more going ahead of me, and most would be extreme pgc supporters, course I dont see you makiing mention of that, even though rsbs and btbs outnumber mine at least 10 to 1 on this site! I generally refrain, except when an extremist type makes it impossible. So get off your knees and quit whining.

By the way.............
BOO!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Banned

Bowtruck, responsible management. Yes, that would be a side effect of responsible management. More deer where they can be had....Smaller wmus and managing them appropriately would be ideal options. Also better pgc hunter relations is ESSENTIAL to responsible management. Better communication, more open to reasonable input.

Doing NOTHING imho ISNT an acceptable option.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont like speed limits but we have them anyway should we fight for them to go back to how it used to be
many moons ago i think 100 mph with 50 ton tractortrailer should be about right
some ppl want 100dpsm others understand habitat
Old 02-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

duplicate post seems site is still having issues
Old 02-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Banned

I didnt say go back the way things were.

Wanting extremists out of management and responsible management similar to what many other states have and we should only expectis the exact opposite of the extreme position you speak of of no speed limits.

If we were to compare appropriateness of speedlimits to herd, and you insinuate 100 mph is equal to mismanagement of overpopulation, Than our current herd is equal to 15 mph. Causing nothing but a logjam and not getting ANYWHERE.

Want 55 mph and smooth sailing? Get pgc to responsibly manage the herd.

Also, reasonable speedlimits are abolutely essential. Our current sham plan exactly as is... ISNT.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.