Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Old 02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

[/quote]
No Charles, deer hunting doesn't "suck" everywhere in this state! Yes, it has gone waaay down hill in many regions, I agree! .

[/quote]

So who caused this?

Do you really want to pay more money if you were one of the guys that hunt in these areas?

Buck from 2006. Yeah, there are decent bucks in my area but the hunting still sucks.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are decent bucks where I hunt but it gets worse every year. I see fewer and fewer. I'd trade these in a heartbeat for the way it use to be.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

I type fairly fast and make a typo from time to time, but I can't believe some of the words spelling when I go back later often times. Don't know if its my typing or a crazy arse filter on this site like some others,that screws with words... That should've read denomination.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"I think that it's a regionalissue that needs the attention. "

We didnt get a reasonable regional solution. We got largescale statewide herd slaughter.

Bowtruck, hes way off. Hes either trying unsubstantiated scare tactics himself or hes fallen for them which have been initiated by pgc and their volunteer support system of message board media damage control. Noones coming in the near future to take your gun or your bow, and even if they were, the fact we are pointing out pgcs folly effects that not at all.

And if you wanna get technical, if you believe otherwise, then you can blame that too on pgc. They created this mess.
i am not trying either nor am i any part of pgc i like some of what pgc has done and dislike some hr has gone to far imo
For some if they think hunting sucks then why do it i find it hard to
believe that will all seasons we have some guys thatcant take a deer

Old 02-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I type fairly fast and make a typo from time to time, but I can't believe some of the words spelling when I go back later often times. Don't know if its my typing or a crazy arse filter on this site like some others,that screws with words... That should've read denomination.
I realize that, I was just playing around.Hey guys, listen to this. You can rest easy until 2010! There has been a delay on the deermanagement audit, and there's a freeze on the license fee hike. It seems the company who agreed to do the audit is affraid of being drawn into the lawsuit being filed against the PGC by the United Sportsmen of Pa. WOW!!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Banned

"i am not trying either nor am i any part of pgc i like some of what pgc has done and dislike some hr has gone to far imo
For some if they think hunting sucks then why do it i find it hard to
believe that will all seasons we have some guys thatcant take a deer "

Why? Cant you find a deer? Dont you think we should be glad, considering the circumstances that some guys cant find a deer? Do you think we really need to harvest more and lower the herd even further right now? Added harvest would be 100% counterproductive to increasing SUSTAINABLE harvest,beforeany herdincrease would be implemented.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Banned

early in, thats old news. Pgc refused to cooperate and wmi had no choice but to back off. Pgc stated that they "would be reluctant to cooperate with and audit while a lawsuit was ongoing." Their exact words. Wmi not wanting caught up in a bitter fued and mess backed off.

Some are pushing for a fee increase without waiting for an audit apparently, using usp as the scapegoat.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

early in, thats old news. Pgc refused to cooperate and wmi had no choice but to back off. Pgc stated that they "would be reluctant to cooperate with and audit while a lawsuit was ongoing." Their exact words. Wmi not wanting caught up in a bitter fued and mess backed off.

Some are pushing for a fee increase without waiting for an audit apparently, using usp as the scapegoat.
Sorry to the bearerof old news.You know what though? Even if there is a license hike, which you can pretty much count on (look how the CB issue was handled), folks will have but two options.Pay the new cost and hunt ordon't pay it, and don't hunt. It's really going to be that simple.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

Oh I agree. And i have the intellectual capability to have grasped that concept long before you chose to endow your wisdom upon me. (LOL)

That sure in the hell aint gonna stop me from speaking my mind and letting our legislators know exactly what I think. They listen have listened much better, to this point anyway, to hunters than the tree-hugger laden gameless commission. IF it comes about, I'll just remember my legislators votes and return the favor at election time, and encourage others to do the same. I'll then proceed to buy my license as usual...Or not, and just hunt Ohio and/or WV which are both not too far from me. I'll make that decision and cross that bridge when I come to it.

No worries Mate. But I appreciate your concern.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh I agree. And i have the intellectual capability to have grasped that concept long before you chose to endow your wisdom upon me. (LOL)

That sure in the hell aint gonna stop me from speaking my mind and letting our legislators know exactly what I think. They listen have listened much better, to this point anyway, to hunters than the tree-hugger laden gameless commission. IF it comes about, I'll just remember my legislators votes and return the favor at election time, and encourage others to do the same. I'll then proceed to buy my license as usual...Or not, and just hunt Ohio and/or WV which are both not too far from me. I'll make that decision and cross that bridge when I come to it.

No worries Mate. But I appreciate your concern.
Corn man, while I appreciate/admire your intellectual capabilities, I was wonderingwhat your hunting capabilities are like? How long have you hunted in Pa, and roughly how many deer have you taken here inour lovely state? Just curious, because if I lived not too far from Ohio, that'swhere I'd damned surebe hunting.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.