Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Would you please explain why you are ignoring the fact that the harvests in 2G are still reducing the herd according to PGC data?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: DougE

That was a pretty good exchange on both parts.I just spit some full throttle out of my nose.
I thought you needed a green card to post on this site.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Would you please explain why you are ignoring the fact that the harvests in 2G are still reducing the herd according to PGC data?
RSB is still trying to up with that calculation. It's harder to justify a lie than the truth.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

That was a pretty good exchange on both parts.I just spit some full throttle out of my nose.
La carta verde no es necesaria, tampoco es un cociente de inteligencia por encima del nivel de 25. USP partidarios de otro modo nunca se habrÃ*an puesto a un opportubity nada.[/align]

Old 02-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned

callarse e ir al infierno mentiroso.

El juego comisión son partidarios de árboles huggers[/align]
Old 02-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

La carta verde no es necesaria, tampoco es un cociente de inteligencia por encima del nivel de 25. USP partidarios de otro modo nunca se habrÃ*an puesto a un opportubity nada.
[/align]

I'm still trying to learn Penna Dutch, haven't got past the curse words yet. Don't try and say I'm a USP member, Grund did that on HPA, I offered to give a Mod $10,000 if he would do the same. If he could prove I was or am a USP member, the Mod would give him 90% of the total, if hecould produce the proof. OnHPA I use my real name as I'm not afraid or ashamed of who I am, it's just that most people on these boards hidewho they are. MY name is R. W. Brooks Jr., I live in Germansville, Lehigh County, my address and phone number are shown in the Allentown phone book.

I'm 66 years old, have a date with a lady 20 years younger than me tonight, time for me to get this site and same my energy, I think I'll need ten hours of sleep tomorrow, at least.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Banned

Im no usp member either. Dont even know one. But I do know a few guys on here have their heads about 6 inches past theiradams appleup pgcs backside.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are one lucky devil and I admit I am jealous . But despite that fact ,good luck and have the time of your life.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

He should change his name to safecracker, cause there aint much chance he's getting in anywhere.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Were you his previous date and are speaking from experience?

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.