Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Old 02-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Every state needs an example of how to manage their deer herds correctly. Think of the contribution that PA is providing to every other state, a perfect example of how not to.

I'm hoping RSB gets the credit that he is do.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Since you appointed yourself the resident spell checker and grammar checker... I hope you won't be too embarrassed to know that the correct word in that line would be DUE
Old 02-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Banned

Btb, I told a guy I work with that some joker on the internet said Pa was one of the very best deer hunting states in the nation. He said to ask you what you've been smoking.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

Old 02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Btb, I told a guy I work with that some joker on the internet said Pa was one of the very best deer hunting states in the nation. He said to ask you what you've been smoking.
I've been smoking deer jerky, deer kielbassa, deer hot sticks, and deer sticks with cheese. You know what cheese is don't you?Maybe I shouldsend you some to go with your whine!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned

No thanks. I dont care for wine or whine.

Im surprised you didnt add bologna to your list of meats, since you are so full of it.

Old 02-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

No thanks. I dont care for wine or whine.

Im surprised you didnt add bologna to your list of meats, since you are so full of it.

Me sorprende que no le importa para gimotear ya que son un importante proveedor
[/align]
Old 02-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Banned

È l'amore gay e la testa è il tuo culo

Old 02-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

That was a pretty good exchange on both parts.I just spit some full throttle out of my nose.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Since you appointed yourself the resident spell checker and grammar checker... I hope you won't be too embarrassed to know that the correct word in that line would be DUE
Not in the least embarrassed, spent many hours proof reading SEC reports, company and Government reports, monthly, quarterly and annual.This would only include the footnotesand commentaries, as I was responsible for providing all the numbers.

I think my biggest embarrassment, was when we moved up a few positions in captive finance companies, our President called me and asked me why, I had added our parents stock into the calculation twice. Luck for me the publication hadn't gone out for printing yet.

I usually spot things that don't look reasonable, therefore I do close to perfect work, but I sure wish my error would have been for $1,000, rather than $25,000,000. When the Controller returned from vacation, he asked me if it was he that made the error and I covered up for him.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.