Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Old 02-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Banned

Default RE: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

"You fail to mention that many, if not most states, are under HR programs as well. But why bother with truthful details eh bluetwist? "

I didnt see bb or anyone other than you and RSB try to correlate our hunting as the best in the nation with our rediculous overharvest of the past. There are also few if any states practicing as extreme hr as we are.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"You fail to mention that many, if not most states, are under HR programs as well. But why bother with truthful details eh bluetwist? "

I didnt see bb or anyone other than you and RSB try to correlate our hunting as the best in the nation with our rediculous overharvest of the past. There are also few if any states practicing as extreme hr as we are.
Still cant produce those numbers can you?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

I never said I was going to. I already plugged the 2007 data into rsb lil' chart for a basic comparison.Wether his was accurate or not, couldnt care less, itproved him wrong. Certainly suited my purposes.

Just to completely waste 10 minutes, I did the first two states on RSB's list to humor you and show RSB was still full of hot air when using single season data from 2007. Maryland was 7.43 dpsm. Wisconsin came in at 7.91. Pa was 7.01.

How many others are ahead of Pa? Who knows? Who cares? As explained, its a meaningless stat by itself. Depending on other variables having very high harvest can be good, or it can be very bad.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I never said I was going to. I already plugged the 2007 data into rsb lil' chart for a basic comparison.Wether his was accurate or not, couldnt care less, itproved him wrong. Certainly suited my purposes.
Yep it certainly suited your purposes. Of course, your purpose was to distort the facts. In other words you lied.

You said it all right here:
Wether his was accurate or not, couldnt care less, itproved him wrong.
Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL

You take the results from the worst possibly year you could use and yes weather was part of it and compare it against a five year average for other states who by the way are doing their own HR.

Bluetwist would be proud of you except that you haven't learned all his lessons grasshopper. Youadmitted to using an apple to compare with an orange. If you'd been paying attention to the master, you would know that he never admits it even when it's put there in black and white for all to see.

Oh wait, I forgot to say it in a way you can comprehend..........

Old 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Banned

I used results from the latest most current year available from pgc.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

The excessive harvest of does that reduces the buck harvest by 46% is not something to be proud of ,but that is what you and RSB is bragging about. but PGC supporters wear blinders that protect them from seeing the truth and the PGC should issue those blinders to very hunter that buys a license and then the PGC might get their license fee increase.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

They know the truth. Dont kid yourself. Noones that stupid. What they do is called damage control.

When people blatantly lie, go far out of their way to manipulate data to try and portray a desired result other than reality. Argue 100% against anything and everything, even the abolute proven and absolute obvious.... Im not buying the "just another joe hunter" story. Ive been around sites like hpa long enough to know what is going on, and its not good.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

They know the truth. Dont kid yourself. Noones that stupid. What they do is called damage control.
I disagree. i actually believe that BTB , BWJ , RSB and Doug E are stupid enough to believe what they are posting and that is really scary.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I used results from the latest most current year available from pgc.

And compared it to an average of five different years from other states.

Apples vs oranges. Period. Done intentionally makes it a lie. Period.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Banned

Sorry. No dice.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania hunters about to be "HOSED"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.