Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Heading for the show...

Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heading for the show...

Let's all takeup a collection to get Sproul some light therapy.It's been a long winter.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be there, mainly to get the lowdown on a guide I had the displeasure of meeting on a lake Ont. Trib this year. Then, a stop at Cabellas where I'll be spending some $$.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

I plan on going up on the 13th. I've never been to it, so I want to check it out. Figure head up on the last week day to avoid the crowd. I am going to see what kind of deals they have on bows also. I will probably just get my son a new bow locally unless I can get that "can't beat deal".
Old 01-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've gone the past few years, if there was going to be something different or new I would consider it, but every year it is the exact same thing as the year before. I won't be going this year.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DougE

Coalcracker,who's the wimp?How many acres do you hunt in a season and how far do you have to walk to get there?
douge, check out crossbows at show,excalibers are best.

i cant make harrisburg meetingdo to wife mad and dad was taken to hospital at same time.

dad is ok tho but wife thinks i am going to run away wife nice looking blond.......yo

Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

I've gone the past few years, if there was going to be something different or new I would consider it, but every year it is the exact same thing as the year before. I won't be going this year.
thats is true too
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let's all takeup a collection to get Sproul some light therapy.It's been a long winter.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you dad is feeling better.I have no desire to look at any crossbows.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Typical Buck

Hoping to make it up myself. I never get tired of it, as I still think I've never managed to cover the entire show in a day. Nothing better than the arena with the turkey and waterfowl calls...you'll be hearing that in your sleep for days. I always manage to find a few great deals there as well. End of the week is best for the good deals.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hope you dad is feeling better.I have no desire to look at any crossbows.
they are a lot of fun to shoot,i can put arrow in same hole over and over at 20 yds.

about size of quarter at 30 yds,40 yds, about 50 cent size, 50 yds, about tennis ball size if wind is not blowing.

but, shooting at deer over 30 yds, is not a good thing.

Quick Reply: Heading for the show...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.