Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

walkin in my woods

Old 01-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: walkin in my woods

went in woods this afternoon see the deer found my corn looks like a couple deer around anyway

Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

today it was almost inpossable to walk around woods with snow/ice/snow/snow
hope the deer are walking in it better than i could started digging in garage for
old snow shoes but i think i will make a pair instead.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Gonna try and get out a little tomorrow. Been seeing quite a few from the vehicle these last few days. Mighteven get up a tree with the bow one last time. Just sent a big box of deer sticks to a cousin in Arizona and that empty spot in the feezer is calling
Old 01-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alright, with all due respect to BTBowhunter and bluebird2. This is getting to a point where it's ridiculous. The bickering back and forth between you two has gone on WAY too long IMO. Everyone here can bring something to the table, even if you don't agree with one another. Hell, I don't agree with either of you on some things. However, I don't follow you two around on the board just to stir you up and start a mine's bigger than your's contest. Agree to disagree and move on.

I just realized there is a little "block" button here to block some users posts. That should help me wade through all of this nonsense a little easier and read intelligent, respectful and thoughtful posts from people who want to share expereinces and learn from one another.

As I said, I respect both of you, but come on guys....get over it.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

Alright, with all due respect to BTBowhunter and bluebird2. This is getting to a point where it's ridiculous. The bickering back and forth between you two has gone on WAY too long IMO. Everyone here can bring something to the table, even if you don't agree with one another. Hell, I don't agree with either of you on some things. However, I don't follow you two around on the board just to stir you up and start a mine's bigger than your's contest. Agree to disagree and move on.

I just realized there is a little "block" button here to block some users posts. That should help me wade through all of this nonsense a little easier and read intelligent, respectful and thoughtful posts from people who want to share expereinces and learn from one another.

As I said, I respect both of you, but come on guys....get over it.

very well said but we dont want to loose them or RSB .

heck, i like what they all say cause i hear BOTH sides.

only thing that needs done is name calling or reference to KNOTHEAD comments.

heck, i have to ask a lot too because i cant understand arguments.

BUT I AM LEARNING TOO.

i dont want to see it stop, just tone down the silly name calling.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

MUZZY, you are near sgl252 .

can you give your opinion why there are few deer on those 15 miles or more of great habitat that the PGC keeps growing etc.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Got out for a few hours today. Dang it was cold!!! The deer are definitely up and moving during daylight hours. We saw dozens today and the sign was everywhere. We saw a lot of tracks right up to the shrubs around houses.

Just a thought for you guys that live in SRA's that have a tough time getting permission to hunt might want to talk to folks that are getting damage now about next season.
Landowners are likely to get pretty receptive with the way the winter is shaping up.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Got out for a few hours today. Dang it was cold!!! The deer are definitely up and moving during daylight hours. We saw dozens today and the sign was everywhere. We saw a lot of tracks right up to the shrubs around houses.

Just a thought for you guys that live in SRA's that have a tough time getting permission to hunt might want to talk to folks that are getting damage now about next season.
Landowners are likely to get pretty receptive with the way the winter is shaping up.

i did not like my sparty pants comment, so i deleted it
Old 01-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am seeing that deer have got into their herds and digging in snow for food. lots of winter left
for them
Old 01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

i am seeing that deer have got into their herds and digging in snow for food. lots of winter left
for them
can you believe that we have a lot of feeders that NO deer are coming into them.

my friend has over 3000 acres, he just told me that he does not know where deer he had went but he is worried, none are coming to feeders.

Quick Reply: walkin in my woods

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.