Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

Sorry Charlie but you've never caught me in one lie because I've never told one.How bout just pointing out one lie.

I actually rarely get into arguments on message boards except with the same small handful of whiners that constantly cry about no deer and dream up every conspiracy theory on how the PGC is out to ruin hunting.Most of these clowns get banned because they start fights and start personal attacks because they have facts to back up their lame temper tantrants.It's usually amusing and I've certainly never felt threatened.You'reeasily one of the most argumentative people on any mesage board,which is why you've been bannedon so many.I've never been banned.I was given a short suspension on PAOthat was lifted a wek before it was supposed to be.I simply stopped posting there because they have two of the dumbest posters of all time.One is an administor and threatened to ban me every time I showed everyone how stupid he was.The other one is the dumbest poster of all time and you even admitted in pm.Unfortunately,his wife is a moderator and tried having me banned on a couple of occassions.It's funny to read that board and traffic has certainly slowed down to a few posts a day.In any event,your poor attitude andpersonal attackshave obviouslygotten you kicked of enough message boards,which shows that you're a problemwherever you go.Regardless,I actually find you humorous as well and I don't take the personal insults the wrong way.I'm a big boy and I'm certainly not worried about you.Now professional pete,I gotta admit,he has me scared.I love big talkers.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Banned

"You'reeasily one of the most argumentative people on any mesage board,which is why you've been bannedon so many."

Ha ha ha. Coming from you thats downright hilarious. First the reason I am so argumentative with YOU is because you lie constantly. You speak from a position of extremism and use dirty underhanded tactics in a purposeful attempt to decieve. Second, Banned on so many?? ME? Care to name a few?? What a joker you are. But YOU on the other hand were banned temporarily and warned on several occassions by board moderators and adminastration.

"I've never been banned.I was given a short suspension on PAOthat was lifted a wek before it was supposed to be. I simply stopped posting there because they have two of the dumbest posters of all time.One is an administor and threatened to ban me every time I showed everyone how stupid he was."

Need I say more?

"The other one is the dumbest poster of all time and you even admitted in pm.Unfortunately,his wife is a moderator and tried having me banned on a couple of occassions."

No clue who or what you are talking about?? Trying to cause trouble with me and other posters? Thats pretty cheap. If I have something to say to someone, I'll tell them. Id say I am proving that by telling you without hesitation.

"In any event,your poor attitude andpersonal attackshave obviouslygotten you kicked of enough message boards,"

WHERE? LOL. Im a member on Pa sportsman, pa outdoors, huntpa, and here. Im hardly lacking for places to post! (LOL)

"which shows that you're a problemwherever you go."

ME?! He he he. Correct me if Im wrong, but PEDRO is the one wanting to kick you in the rucksack.... Not me. Heck I wasnt even involved. I just decided it was pretty funny to see you up to the same ol same ol and I just wanted to share some fond memories.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Banned

Point out one lie? How about when you said I didnt know what I was talking about when I stated the ow deer herd for greene county, all time high was 69, you told me I didnt know what I was talking about that it was 90 something...

Knowing full well what I was talking about, yet you chose to twist it into something else. You do things like that in a purposeful attempt to decieve on nearly every single post.

and another...:"I actually have no idea who you are or who you were on on HPA"

You have NO IDEA....Yet you somehow know that I was among those against the deer plan to get booted for my views.

You sir, are full of it.[:'(]
Old 01-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

You admitted to being banned at HPA and even bragged about signingback on under different names and that they wouldn't be able to stop you.You were also banned at PAO and came back as Guru.Pretty sure the portal even cut you off.You've had so many names,I can't even keep them strait.

I'm talking about the brainchild Mrlongbeard.I still have the pm saved if you want to see it.I'm not tryingto start trouble between you two either.Just pointing out that youdid indeed say he was "the dumbest internet poster of all time."No biggie,as I concur.

Have a good workout and don't forget to work those calves.The judges love a guy with shaved legs and nice calves.Gotta gomeet a guyand get a load of hay before I head home for the night.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

[]
Old 01-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

I think I'm gonna like it here. Thanks Paul for sending me the link.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Yikes, another resurgent insurgent.

Kinda snappy up there tonight, ain't it.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

-6.6 at the moment. Never know it though what with the electric blanket under the desk warmingme toes. Sure beats standing on the wing of a swamped jetliner waiting for the next ride to come by.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Banned

"You admitted to being banned at HPA and even bragged about signingback on under different names and that they wouldn't be able to stop you.You were also banned at PAO and came back as Guru.Pretty sure the portal even cut you off.You've had so many names,I can't even keep them strait. "

Lie number 20012. I NEVER was banned from anywhere other than hpa. And that was due to, as you know, the "cleansing of opinion" that came with new ownership and ecofruitcake agenda that they demand be pushed...Well known. Same reason HUNDREDS were kicked off in very short time period. Also, Im Still a member as I said. I wasnt banned ANYWHERE else... Dont know where you get your info, but ya might wanna look for a better source.PAO? The only ones Im aware of that have been booted since Ive been a member was YOU and your cohort ourfuture pgc commissioner wannabe, Galthatfishes for using inappropriate languageson a couple of posts. Course, DennyF left whenshe got the boot because he was upset and throwing around blame on everyoneelse but her. Oh yeah, almost forgot, Hermit/Bowbum got booted for extremely bad behavior too if Im not mistaken... Only clowns Im aware of sorry pal.

PSP? I don't know anyone ever to have been kicked off there.Though Im sure I coulda missed somethin'.

Your one-upsmanship is a real joke... Im a weight lifter, so then youre a weight lifter. I call you a troublemakerwhocauses trouble on every board, so now I am also....I say you got booted from a boards on past threads....Now all of a sudden Ive been banned from more. If I saidI got a 10 pt with a 18" spread... You'd say you got a 12 pt with a 20" spread. You sir are rediculous, and trying to take the attention off of your anti-deer extremism and your continual trouble making.

"I'm talking about the brainchild Mrlongbeard.I still have the pm saved if you want to see it.I'm not tryingto start trouble between you two either.Just pointing out that you did indeed say he was "the dumbest internet poster of all time."No biggie,as I concur. "

I have no idea what you were talking about. I stated in an pm in reply to you that I thought his line of posting at the time was dumb, (about crossbows, a subject which you and I agreed he had nothing supporting the view) That was the extent of it. Anything more is simply something you make up. YOU said he was the complete idiot and you also included others. (which I also said NOTHING about) Your extreme ripping of Frank in the Laurels jog your memory? Im guessing he hadnt looked at your pm as an administrator, otherwise you definately wouldnt have been back on that board after the temp. expulsion.

Pretty funny that a guy wanting to deck your lights out on this board is what got you sour and trying to pass the buck to me(which I btw, had ZERO to do with) ! I dont see the need for much more proof than a couple pages back...Where a gentleman simply stated his opinion of the failed deer plan, and you attacked him with "PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME"....then after a couple of exchanges you were called out....as usual. Your a really fine non-troublemaker! (LOL)
Old 01-16-2009, 05:27 AM
Typical Buck

DennyF left whenshe got the boot because he was upset and throwing around blame on everyoneelse but her

Not exactly. I quit the place when you and your little buddies bombarded Outdoor Life's 25 nominees site, with dozens of infantile impostsunder Kathy's name, then gleefully hooted about those posts made on OL. Don't deny you participated in the exercise, your grubby little paw prints were all over it.

Whatever your internet handle on whichever site you managed to stay on for any length of time, you have always behavedas a child.

Quick Reply: From our Friends at Audubon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.