Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

Actually Petro, it sounds like any youth lucky enough to be introduced to this great sport by Doug is quite likely to have a good experience because I have no doubt that any youth that goeshunting with Doug WILL see plenty ofdeer.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: DougE

I didn't send an e-mail.I sent you a PM.Regardless,I refuse to get into a internet tough guy matchwith you.I'll guarantee that you'd never have the guts to talk to me in person like you do over a keyboard.
unlike you i have a professional job. if you want to have a person to person meeting let me know punk. i got flights starting tomorro and will not be back for 2 weeks. you dont know what you are getting yourself into. dont ever call this man out, you will loose punk. we will see who has the guts boy when i get back. i hope you know how to find fayette county. you brought this call, now see if your brave enough to follow thru on it when i return. wouldnt expect anything less from a punk. thats all that you are, a punk !@# little boy with a me me attitude. pathetic. have a good 2 weeks punk and remind me of this when i return, i wont think much about it as i am sure you will. you have no clue you snotty little selfish brat.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Actually Petro, it sounds like any youth lucky enough to be introduced to this great sport by Doug is quite likely to have a good experience because I have no doubt that any youth that goeshunting with Doug WILL see plenty ofdeer.
douge a little boy his self, with your rude and name calling you do, i wonder about your age also. adolecent adults on this forum are just as bad as snotty little punk kids. dont go away mad idiot, just go away. have a good night children.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Really this is uncalled for if you don't like what Doug post click on the ignore button, you have opinions and so do the rest of us ,if you can't express them in a civil manor then don't express them at all. Sport.
Just look at the pot calling the kettle black. You're an expert at cheapshots and insults and you have no problem with BTB calling me a bloXjob.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: petropedro

you got a pm sport.At the risk of being banned,I felt it better to not respond to you childish and baseless rant on a public forum.
my email dont work on here. you are a selfish little punk. its all about you and no one else. you dont care for any other hunters and dont take the young ones into consideration when you talk about hunting and the future. to me that is a selfish worthless care about nothing but me punk attitude.
how old are you? 17 18? now your trying to be mature with words like sport. your still a punk douge with that selfish attitude of i dont care,i still get deer and it dont matter if no one else does. rude obnoxious pgc wanna be punk. someone should turn you over their knee and spank your punk butt.again ignorant seflish kids today in this world.

douge, he does have point,not being smartBUT I HAVE TO AGREE ,KILLING DEER LIKE YOU DO IS WRONG WHEN SO MANY ADULTS/KIDS DONT EVEN SEE A DEER.

wouldnt it make you feel better to take a adult with you or kid along.

again, not being smart with you but you can see how mad most hunters get when we hear of hunter on PUBLICLAND killing our doe and fawns off when we dont have many left and not taking a kid out with you, is not something i would ever do.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't send an e-mail.I sent you a PM.Regardless,I refuse to get into a internet tough guy matchwith you.I'll guarantee that you'd never have the guts to talk to me in person like you do over a keyboard.
DOUGE, now that is not nice.

cant you just cool it.

your winning, your kiling all deer you can, you won.

not necessary to get all mad.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: petropedro

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

douge a little boy his self, with your rude and name calling you do, i wonder about your age also. adolecent adults on this forum are just as bad as snotty little punk kids. dont go away mad idiot, just go away. have a good night children.

petro, lets cool down a little too, i know, you get as mad as me over what he says and does but lets cool down a little.

how about it.

you have good info too, some of douges comments are true, many many are leaned toward his goal of herd reduction and DCNR POLICY which is not true.

lets try to be a little calmer, keep adding your info, it all helps but we must stay Calm .

Old 01-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Banned

"2ahad over 100 dpfsm in 2001."

Actually it didnt. Thats wrongon all too many levels..You are speaking of one part of one county. Not the wmu as it is now. Also I never said NO reduction was needed>The highest the herd got was 69DPSM in Greene co. OW. And thats what pgc manages for an ow herd. Then, I didnt say NONE was probably beneficial, I said it went further than necessary, and despite claims of Stabilization, its STILL going on despite pgcs claims the allocation doesnt lie.... ANd extremist dougie keeps changing the subject and ignoring that real issue.

And I agree you didnt stick up for kathy davis... But you choose your wording CAREFULLY and decietfully. You stuck up for her decision of further reduction as you continue to do. You stated why reduction was needed, even though more reduction WASNT needed by pgcs data and then their hollow word.

"I just find it comical thatyou hunt in the wmu that has the highest dd in the entire state and still bawl that it isn't enough."

I find it funny you ignore the facts. THe herd is declining. Its less than 40 dpsm as you cite. And heading MUCH lower with the allocations we have. Why? Oh, no reason. Pgc is issuing more tags than will allow the goal of stabilization with 55 and 60k when 45k reduced a MUCH larger herd...and has been for 4 years now, but oh well...I shouldnt care according to lil' extremist Dougie...[:'(]

"in an area that's only about 50% forested."

Ha ha ha. Yeah. We arent "big woods" We are FARMLAND....and reverting farmland...Not CITYDougie,Greene county pa for example the biggest town is WAYNESBURG...ha ha. Have you ever even heard of it dougie? Pgc doesnt count 30-40% of the entire county as "forested" because it isnt... Its even BETTER deer habitat. Briar thickets lil dougie in the deer desert of the north can only dream of. Edge habitat. Growing up fields. Hayfields. Clover fields. Reverting strip mines. Sloughs.. BETTER than timbered. Yet pgc designates it as ZERO percent of the deer habitat! (LOL) What a joke. Course you knew that too dougie. We discussed that as well on the pa outdoors site. But your extremist memory is a bit selective.

Reproduction in this area is as good as anywhere. But even Pgc rated it as satisfactory, which wouldve been higher if the "plan" hasnt become such a failure and had STATEWIDE reproduction DROP, and alsoif pgc had legitimate sample sizes and didnt test 1 doe per 100square miles due to ineptitude and laziness! (LOL). Sorry that doesnt equalless deer for you treehuggers.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned

""unlike you i have a professional job. if you want to have a person to person meeting let me know punk. i got flights starting tomorro and will not be back for 2 weeks. you dont know what you are getting yourself into. dont ever call this man out, you will loose punk. we will see who has the guts boy when i get back. i hope you know how to find fayette county. you brought this call, now see if your brave enough to follow thru on it when i return. wouldnt expect anything less from a punk. thats all that you are, a punk !@# little boy with a me me attitude. pathetic. have a good 2 weeks punk and remind me of this when i return, i wont think much about it as i am sure you will. you have no clue you snotty little selfish brat. ""

Ha ha ha. Petro, I see you have that nimrod figured out. Im sure plenty of people would like to chat with lil Dougie. Hes not very easy to get along with. I had words with the joker myself on another site awhile back. Funny thing is he shut his trap when someone told him who I was on HPA. He saw my pic on my post and shut his pie hole. Im heavy into weightlifting and an amatuer bodybuilder... And Doug? Hes just a lil' loudmouth eco-extremist.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

You still have no idea what you're talking about.The 2001 deer density in Greene county was 96 deer per forested square mile.Washington county was at 108.Is that a small corner of 2a?

I never said the herd in 2A wasn't declining.

Quick Reply: From our Friends at Audubon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.