Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 AM

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

ORIGINAL: pats102862

Deer are destroying the ecosystem. Like over developing their habitat has nothing to do with it.
dont give the pgc another excuse to work with.they are milking the starve to death not enough food for all its worth.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's easy pedro.People like you disgust me.People that have no idea what the deer have done to the habitat is huge areas of the state.In any event,what do I tell young hunters?First,you show them how to scout.You teach them how deer react to thechanging habitat and what food sources are important at different times of the year.You teach them how to hunt and how to be successful.You don't try to show them instant gratification.When I first started hunting,I didn't see any more then than I do now onthe puclic land in 2G where I hunt now.I never gave up and I never wanted to quit.Hunting is supposed to be a challenenge.That's what makes it fun.

pats,are you suggesting that we add more deer over over developed habitat
Old 01-15-2009, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is no doubt that reducing the average age of the doe in the over wintering herd has contributed to the decrease in recruitment. If you have 6 ,3.5 doe and they all have twins ,yotes can kill 6 of the fawns and you still have 6 fawns left. If you have 6 , 1.5 doe and they produce 6 fawns and yotes kill 5 you only have 1 fawn left.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: DougE

It's easy pedro.People like you disgust me.People that have no idea what the deer have done to the habitat is huge areas of the state.In any event,what do I tell young hunters?First,you show them how to scout.You teach them how deer react to thechanging habitat and what food sources are important at different times of the year.You teach them how to hunt and how to be successful.You don't try to show them instant gratification.When I first started hunting,I didn't see any more then than I do now onthe puclic land in 2G where I hunt now.I never gave up and I never wanted to quit.Hunting is supposed to be a challenenge.That's what makes it fun.

pats,are you suggesting that we add more deer over over developed habitat
that is bs douge and you know it. you have no concern about the future of hunting at all. you are very selfish ignorant person. no kid is going to like walking around in snow seeing nothing or getting to shoot at anything. yes take them into the thickets and let them get shot by the other hunters who are trying to get a deer also. stupid SOB on this sight. just how many deer can these areas hold that you talk of douge? serious, during rifle season are these deer you speak of going to be there and not on posted land? how many deer douge do these deer hold compared to hunters? tell us, how many dpsm doug compared to hunters? you do disgust me when you think about no one but yourself. i guess it is understanding when you are a punk kissing the pgc behind to fit in with them. disgusting.[:@]

you didnt see more then you do now. that is bs or you didnt hunt long and shot the first deer you seen. bs douge on that. how are the deer you see on the side of the road licking salt backn then to now. yea, just as i thought douge. more bs from a punk.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

you got a pm sport.At the risk of being banned,I felt it better to not respond to you childish and baseless rant on a public forum.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sport , I like that.[8D]
Old 01-15-2009, 08:26 AM

you got a pm sport.At the risk of being banned,I felt it better to not respond to you childish and baseless rant on a public forum.
my email dont work on here. you are a selfish little punk. its all about you and no one else. you dont care for any other hunters and dont take the young ones into consideration when you talk about hunting and the future. to me that is a selfish worthless care about nothing but me punk attitude.
how old are you? 17 18? now your trying to be mature with words like sport. your still a punk douge with that selfish attitude of i dont care,i still get deer and it dont matter if no one else does. rude obnoxious pgc wanna be punk. someone should turn you over their knee and spank your punk butt.again ignorant seflish kids today in this world.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: petropedro

my email dont work on here. you are a selfish little punk. its all about you and no one else. you dont care for any other hunters and dont take the young ones into consideration when you talk about hunting and the future. to me that is a selfish worthless care about nothing but me punk attitude.
how old are you? 17 18? now your trying to be mature with words like sport. your still a punk douge with that selfish attitude of i dont care,i still get deer and it dont matter if no one else does. rude obnoxious pgc wanna be punk. someone should turn you over their knee and spank your punk butt.again ignorant seflish kids today in this world.
Really this is uncalled for if you don't like what Doug post click on the ignore button, you have opinions and so do the rest of us ,if you can't express them in a civil manor then don't express them at all. Sport.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: petropedro

Really this is uncalled for if you don't like what Doug post click on the ignore button, you have opinions and so do the rest of us ,if you can't express them in a civil manor then don't express them at all. Sport.
Well said Jim!

Old 01-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't send an e-mail.I sent you a PM.Regardless,I refuse to get into a internet tough guy matchwith you.I'll guarantee that you'd never have the guts to talk to me in person like you do over a keyboard.

Quick Reply: From our Friends at Audubon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.