Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Banned

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

Hmmmm> In case you forgot, my friend t'was I who first mentioned Doug being in "lockstep" in his beliefs with Alt and Audubon with the antideer extremism. When you are wrong you are constantly trying to change the rules! (LOL)

And judging by all the juvenile name-calling, its clear to anyone reading it isnt ME who is "upset". (LOL)

But as often as you are wrong, I think you'll quickly get over it.

BTW, Dougie was a member at hpa longer than he was here, and so wereBluebird and I.

Now dont keep getting caught in lies and you won't have that steam coming out of your ears.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to disappoint you cornhole but the fact that you simply cant read what was written is amusing at best. I posted a statement that was clear enough for a third grader to comprehend. Bluebird probably understood but he twists everything. You simply couldn'tunderstand what you were reading as evidenced by the fact that you still can't grasp the situation
so post away in your blissful state of stupidity.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned

You lied. You didnt have a clue what bb Doug and I had discussed or not discussed on hpa. Admit it to yourself and move on. Gotta watch that temper tantrum. You said that ticker aint so good.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

If you think about it we still have controll of the herd. Stop shooting the Doe's if you want to see more deer. I would say alot of the hunters that are crying about not seeing deer are still shooting Doe's in their hunting camps. Where my deer camp hunts in the NE/Pike.co the deer numbers are way down. We have a Buck only rule that we go by! I hunted the first 3 days of rifle season and seen a total of 4 deer. 3 Doe and one monster 10 pt swamp buck that I did not get but should have! OH WELL!! 4 deer seen in 3 days!! not much BUT!! I did have a chance and thats all you can ask for. Hunt hard do your homework and you will get a chance some of the time BUT not all of the time! Thats Hunting and thats what makes it great! JUST HUNT BABY!!! OH I support AR's

Hatchet Jack
same here but in comes the doe hunters here in wmu2g when there are few deer left and shoot 6 like douge does.

those types are ruining our hunting in my opinion.

i did not even see a deer this season, first in 47 years.

i only hunt buck.

its funny, i was reading where now they are going to study deer.

5 of the group are all backing plan as is now, 1 lone group is the USP who are against it, i am surprised they were even in group of 6.
that audobon group is there ,right out in front.

hey DOUGE, herte is chance ole buddy,get in there and tell them about all deer you see.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned

"that audobon group is there ,right out in front"

When it comes to deer management in Pa they alwaysare my friend....at least in the eyes of Pgc[:'(]

In the mean time, Pa hunters don't even get the back seat or the trunk when it comes to considering management goals or options.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

You lied. You didnt have a clue what bb Doug and I had discussed or not discussed on hpa. Admit it to yourself and move on. Gotta watch that temper tantrum. You said that ticker aint so good.
He did the same thing in my discussion with RSB about the decrease in breeding rates. He sided with RSB even though RSB admitted that the change in sample distribution occurred before breeding rates decreased. He is just like RSB who will say just about anything to defend the failed PGC plan. RSB even posted that 98% of adult doe in Elk Co. have been bred,which is 10% higher than the state average, yet he claims breeding rates didn't decrease in any WMU. That is simply unbelievable!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

question, i am learning too here.

most of the doe i see i feel are about 1.5 years old,

like 6 or so i saw before archery, 1 looked like she may have been a 2 year old doe, rest young deer.

are you saying this may be reason that we have less fawns too other than predators i hear barking in early june after fawns.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Iwas a member here for about the same time I was in HPA.I only logg on at work and every now and then,I can't access certain sites that have anything to do with hunting so I've changed my screen name but it was always close.Actually BB,it was me that referred you to this site.You know darn well that I opposed Alt and his methods of spreading his message from the beginning and never waivered from my opinion.

Cornelius,I've never defended Kathy Davis during any discussion.Please show me where I've ever supported reducing the herd past the PGC goals.2ahad over 100 dpfsm in 2001.Alot less deer was obviously the way to go and the data supports that.Does it need further reduced now?I don't know but I've never stated that it does.I just find it comical thatyou hunt in the wmu that has the highest dd in the entire state and still bawl that it isn't enough.Wow,40 dpsm in an area that's only about 50% forested.No wonder it was one of the poorest conception rates for fawns in the entire state.

I understand the importance of good habitat and I understand how deer can effect that habitat.I have no problem finding and harvesting deer in the WMU that has the lowest deer density in the entire state.We have less deer now,as we should and it doesn't bother me or have any effect on my hunting experience or success rate.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:13 AM

ORIGINAL: DougE

We have less deer now,as we should and it doesn't bother me or have any effect on my hunting experience or success rate.
what do you tell the new hunters doug. the future pgc bread and butter. the 15 and under group douge? again more selfish people on this board of support less deer and not future hunters. people who don't care about children getting into this sport. the future of hunting does not matter to you from your selfish unthoughtout post of i don't care. what a shame that we have selfish ignorant not for the future of the hunters in this state. you disgust me.[:@]
Old 01-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Typical Buck

Deer are destroying the ecosystem. Like over developing their habitat has nothing to do with it.

Quick Reply: From our Friends at Audubon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.