Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Banned

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

[&:]

Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didnt dodge the question. I joined HPA quite a long time ago under the same name but was never very active as a poster over there. I lost my password and could not get it back because my email had also changed. I re-joined as BTBowhunter56 a few years back but still dont post there much. Never did.

And, as usual, you are the clueless one regarding when and where I was involved in debates where Doug was also a participant.

He is accurate when he says he didn't support Alt in the early years.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

the passwords have cost me names
went by bowhunt03 i believe when i first joined but until recently never posted much

Old 01-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Banned

....Sorry btb. You NEVER took part in our many many discussions. And therefore probably had zero clue what I, beenthere or doug actually discussed back then on hpa. Therefore it can only be concluded you blindly stick up forDoug, just like pgc....based on nothing and blindly.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Didnt say it was on HPA Corn King. You might want to look two posts above where I said I was never very active on HPA. Once again you spout without knowing what you're talking about. Not that it comes as any surprise.

I have no idea if you were ever a part of any ofthedebates I'm talking about. It would have had to been under another name. Your name was new to me this fallunless you have several aliases like your warped buddy Bluejob.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I didnt dodge the question. I joined HPA quite a long time ago under the same name but was never very active as a poster over there. I lost my password and could not get it back because my email had also changed. I re-joined as BTBowhunter56 a few years back but still dont post there much. Never did.
You just admitted you dodged my question regarding posting on HPA. and, you also admitted you have no idea what transpired between me and Doug. In other words you admitted you do not know what you are talking about ,but are just blindly defending Doug ,just like you blindly defend the pGC.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

"Didnt say it was on HPA Corn King. You might want to look two posts above where I said I was never very active on HPA. "

But that is what we were talking about. And you now admit to not knowing what was going on over there, after some post editing! (LOL)So it is you trying to decieve. I knew exactly what was being said. You on the other hand were trying to dodge and speak of knowing something of which you clearly had no clue.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Banned

Old 01-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Didnt say it was on HPA Corn King. You might want to look two posts above where I said I was never very active on HPA. "

But that is what we were talking about. And you now admit to not knowing what was going on over there, after some post editing! (LOL)So it is you trying to decieve. I knew exactly what was being said. You on the other hand were trying to dodge and speak of knowing something of which you clearly had no clue.

Wrong again moron! My original post where I was talking about Doug's early position weremostly referring tothis forum.It was not referring to HPA. It's the one a few pages back where I refererred to new members who werent around at the time. It has not been edited so feel free to read it again or have someone read it to you real slow.

As for the dates next to the memberships, there were two major server crashes that erased everyones data so anyone who was a member here before 2/12/03 is incorrectly represented as to theirmembership date.

Sorry to upset you with the facts Cornhole

Quick Reply: From our Friends at Audubon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.