Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA hunting

Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA hunting

And you don't have enough free time to read the AWR so you would know what you are talking about.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now who is speechless?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was busy with a bread tie
Old 01-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Banned

"Thats rather amusing coming from you. Most here have expresssed some degree of concern for the effects of HR and RSB has patiently provided explanation for some of the concerns expressed here."

Rsb is full of crap and if you believe 2 words of it, you areas well. He has addressed zip, only spewing complete unbased nonsense thats even more obtuse than what pgc themselvesspat at us. We provide proof. His proof on the other hand is manipulated number grouping in deceptive manner and lots of doubletalk, along with a healthy dose ofanswersthat dontmatter,in response to questions that arent asked.

"All you have provided here is your opinion of the situation in your WMU."

Actually that alone isnt my position and hasnt been here or anywhere else. Ive discussed the statewide situation and pgc data SEVERALtimes and spoken of the plan basically as a STATEWIDE flop and provided proof. This is no 2A problem. But 2A certainly isnt being spared. TO varying degrees this is a blanket mismanagement problem.

"Of course you typically have to yell it in your posts. Maybe you didn't know that all caps or all bold type is considered yelling on the internet but I suspect you knew that."

Nope. Not yelling. Just adding emphasis on "points". Take it how you like, Im not aiming to impress you or anyone else. Justtelling it like itis.

'You complain from the WMU that has one of the highest if not the highest deer densities in the state."

Yep. And not once wasmy "complaint" about not being able to find deer so whats your point? My complaint iswith the lies and the rediculous old herd goal of 13dpsm pgc seems to deciefully be strivingfor despite claims of stabilization. Also considering many other areas that have rediculously low wmus, stating this one is one of the higher ones isnt saying much. Especially when it is dropping like a rock for no reason for last several years despite claims of stabilization. Guess I should wait till we (best areas of the state)have 9 dpsm like some areas of 2G before I dare say a word! (LOL)[:'(]

"Sorry Cornelius, but you are the extremist here not RSB."

Hardly the case when my views mirror the huge majority who do not support the rediculous deerslaughter plan, that RSB has even pointed out is based on nothing by even admitting the "indicator" of herd health is at the very best inconclusive and at worst...SHOWS DECLINE!

Im no treehugger.Many on your side cannot truthfullysay otherwise.

See audubon society Pa to see the "extremists" who share rsbs views on the whitetail woodswreckers..[:'(]
Old 01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Thats rather amusing coming from you. Most here have expresssed some degree of concern for the effects of HR and RSB has patiently provided explanation for some of the concerns expressed here."

Rsb is full of crap and if you believe 2 words of it, you areas well. He has addressed zip, only spewing complete unbased nonsense thats even more obtuse than what pgc themselvesspat at us. We provide proof. His proof on the other hand is manipulated number grouping in deceptive manner and lots of doubletalk, along with a healthy dose ofanswersthat dontmatter,in response to questions that arent asked.

"All you have provided here is your opinion of the situation in your WMU."

Actually that alone isnt my position and hasnt been here or anywhere else. Ive discussed the statewide situation and pgc data SEVERALtimes and spoken of the plan basically as a STATEWIDE flop and provided proof. This is no 2A problem. But 2A certainly isnt being spared. TO varying degrees this is a blanket mismanagement problem.

"Of course you typically have to yell it in your posts. Maybe you didn't know that all caps or all bold type is considered yelling on the internet but I suspect you knew that."

Nope. Not yelling. Just adding emphasis on "points". Take it how you like, Im not aiming to impress you or anyone else. Justtelling it like itis.

'You complain from the WMU that has one of the highest if not the highest deer densities in the state."

Yep. And not once wasmy "complaint" about not being able to find deer so whats your point? My complaint iswith the lies and the rediculous old herd goal of 13dpsm pgc seems to deciefully be strivingfor despite claims of stabilization. Also considering many other areas that have rediculously low wmus, stating this one is one of the higher ones isnt saying much. Especially when it is dropping like a rock for no reason for last several years despite claims of stabilization. Guess I should wait till we (best areas of the state)have 9 dpsm like some areas of 2G before I dare say a word! (LOL)[:'(]

"Sorry Cornelius, but you are the extremist here not RSB."

Hardly the case when my views mirror the huge majority who do not support the rediculous deerslaughter plan, that RSB has even pointed out is based on nothing by even admitting the "indicator" of herd health is at the very best inconclusive and at worst...SHOWS DECLINE!

Im no treehugger.Many on your side cannot truthfullysay otherwise.

See audubon society Pa to see the "extremists" who share rsbs views on the whitetail woodswreckers..[:'(]
All of this is nothing more than your opinion, to which you are entitled, by the way, but your entire post is nothing more than your opinion of the situation. RSB has posted credible facts. No matter how much you bold your type. or go ha ha ha or make faces or go lol, its's just an opinion. No supporting facts from Cornelius. Typical of a response from a frustrated extremist.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

RSB has posted credible facts.
That is a flat out lie. The data in the AWRs show RSB is lying. It is mathematically impossible for statewide breeding rates to decrease by 5% due to a change in the distribution of the number of does checked /WMU. The simple law of averages mandates that if statewide breeding rates dropped by 5% than breeding rates had to decrease in the majority of the WMUs.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I sleep well knowing N.A.S,A. doesn't gather data in the same manor asBluetales does.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Obviously you are a blithering idiot, because i don't gather the data ,the PGC does!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some how your kind words don't bestow the time honored tradition of a Wal-Mart greeter that your minimal education limits you to.[&:]

Quick Reply: PA hunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.