Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA hunting

Old 01-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA hunting

Wrong again sport. We still have ARs because of Alt's lies and we have 600K fewer deer because of Alt's lies. Even Alt isn't proud of his work with PA deer since he doesn't mention it on his website.

But the good news is he did stop lying about PA hunters.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

All you have provided here is your opinion of the situation in your WMU
Wrong again fool. i provided the results from Miss. , the Harris study , the Harmel study and PGC data to support my position. You and RSB present your misguided opinions that are not supported by fact.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

All you have provided here is your opinion of the situation in your WMU
Wrong again fool. i provided the results from Miss. , the Harris study , the Harmel study and PGC data to support my position. You and RSB present your misguided opinions that are not supported by fact.
That particular past was directed at another member Bluefool.

But since you jumped in, you provided only the parts of those studies that helped your case. You really should read what others post. The rest of the Harris study was posted and your twisted lies were exposed yet again. The Miss study was dicredited months ago. Try again Bluejob!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Miss study was dicredited months ago. Try again Bluejob!
That is an outright lie. There simply is no way to discredit the fact that harvest data statewide showed that rack sizes of 2.5+ buck decreased in Miss. kroll questioned the implications of the decrease ,but he didn't refute the results.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

The Miss study was dicredited months ago. Try again Bluejob!
That is an outright lie. There simply is no way to discredit the fact that harvest data statewide showed that rack sizes of 2.5+ buck decreased in Miss. kroll questioned the implications of the decrease ,but he didn't refute the results.
and on and on....

Old 01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

i guess we all have our own opinions bb
Old 01-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

But you can't support your opinions with facts, but I can. That makes my opinions more valuable than yours and BTB ,who is limited in his ability to beating a dead horse.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

bluejob thats your opinion and you didnt back it up
Old 01-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Of course i did. I backed it up with the Harris study the PGC data ,kroll's study and the result's from Miss. all you have is your opinion!!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you just have to much free time to look up nonsence antihunting and look up data
and twist it
bluetwister

Quick Reply: PA hunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.