Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Regulations??

Old 01-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Regulations??

hm
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

pedro we acually pay extra for the private club i think its 15 and a gen license is 20 i think
i think gun hunters would see less deer if they got the early time to warm everyone would
sit on there butts all day and no deer would move
isnt that what bowhunters do? it dont matter really cause this is going to pass from what i have heard, so we will be able to join you all in the warmer months. i am for one looking forward to this. something tells me the reason for this is a money scheme. how, well cut back the do license, cut them way back. but now you got an archery stamp and can take a buck or doe. its all a money scheme, watch and see if this isn't what is happening. look we cut way back on doe tags but yet introduce the crossbow so any deer can be taken. some of us are not stupid on what is going on. but i do welcome these cross bows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34PLm8XqKwc
Old 01-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

all i can say best of luck to ya
Old 01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Exclusive footage of Petropedro with his new crossbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZZXLqOuHs

You heard it here! Look for him in the woods next fall
Old 01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

heck, 1 crew killed 6 bear on drive this year with BOW in early archery bear season, 6 bear on drive.

i asked the crew of 7, HOW DID YOU EVER GET 6 BEARDRIVING WITH BOW.

they said,SPROUL IT WAS CRAZYIST THING WE EVER SAW, THE BEAR ALL CAME OUT TO WATCHERS.
That is simply impossible and you are not telling the truth . Just like you didn't tell the truth about the owls killing your rabbits. Owls do not gut the rabbits where they kill them , they carry them off to a perch where they eat them.
first, the bear story is TRUTH,go to bear kill results in archery and you will see totals for clinton county.

i know these hunters too, they work for the DCNR and they didget bear in archery season this year.

now, on too OWLS.

if it was not OWL what would kill all these rabbits, leave guts on ground,pull the fur out of rabbits, think a little bit, what would pull the fur out of rabbits and then NO RABBIT at where it was killed.

every fox i saw that killed a rabbit would haul it away without de gutting it.

not all rabbits were de gutted but all had FUR in spot they were killed.

ALSO we did not see ANY tracks in snow at locations the rabbits were killed..

what animal would kill a rabbit and not leave tracks.

i always tell truth,sproul is no fibber.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Exclusive footage of Petropedro with his new crossbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZZXLqOuHs

You heard it here! Look for him in the woods next fall

Old 01-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I disagree. if you had so many rabbits that owls could kill that many ,a great white hunter like you would have killed them before the owls got them. and, if you didn't want to kill them and eat them ,why would you care that the owls killed them and ate them?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I disagree. if you had so many rabbits that owls could kill that many ,a great white hunter like you would have killed them before the owls got them. and, if you didn't want to kill them and eat them ,why would you care that the owls killed them and ate them?
these rabbits i raise in my yard wild, i build brush piles and about a distance of 1/4 milefrom my home we have brush piles built.

in my yard, 8 were killed from dec/mar last year.
rest were killed where we walk our dogs on privateland.

this area is used by my friends too train their BEAGLES,its nice to have a area that you dont have to drive 30 miles to find a rabbit to train your dogs .

its hard for litter of 5 rabbits to make it each year.

out of 5 rabbits in litter, i would guess maybe 1 or 2 make it,rest predators get.

then after they get bigger, the nasty NIGHT STALKER does his damage.

in summer, OWL usually eats other things, bugs,mice etc,but when WINTER comes, WATCH OUT HE IS RABBIT KILLER, FOR SURE.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

If the rabbits you raise are only to train beagles,why do you care that the owls eat a few. If the owls ate that many one year it also means that they didn't hurt production the following year!!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

If the rabbits you raise are only to train beagles,why do you care that the owls eat a few. If the owls ate that many one year it also means that they didn't hurt production the following year!!
you are BORING me

Quick Reply: PA Regulations??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.