Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Regulations??

Old 01-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Regulations??

shortcuts are not always bad
Old 01-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Typical Buck

Sproulman:
You asked ,,,why dont you see x-bows in va?,,,im gonna enlighten ya right now,,,,i dont see em for the simple reason that their legal,,,their expensive,,,and they down right suck to carry around in the woods,,,whats more ,,it's like back in the day when yer Mom told ya to keep yer finger out of your nose,,,and you picked it anyways,,,,and then when she laid off of ya about the nose pickin you somehow out of the blue just quit the nasty habit,,,once yer allowed to do something (anything pertains) it takes the fun out of doin it!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

if that holds water
i say no speed limits so people drive slower
Old 01-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

Vais roughly same size,Pa yet it only has one third the total hunter numbers. Nuff said. No magic, no nosepickin', just simple logic.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Cornelius:
Yeah i have one question for ya regarding your previous post about the amount of hunter #'s in Pa. Vs the # of hunters in Va. Are ya ready for this????? How many pi$$ed of hunters are there in Va. compared to the unGodly # of Pi$$ed off hunters that are in Pa?????????We have no shortage of deer here,,,as a matter of fact we will be shootin does here until march of "09"
Old 01-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned

Oh I agree my friend. And the solution is not to ADD to that disgust here in Paby adding more harvest. And then po-ing even more because their season is getting screwed with badly.

Are problems currently arent because we dont have crossbows, but very well might worsen with them.

I guess you suggest we p- off just about everyone about somethngin order to make more people happy?
Old 01-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Coreneilius08 Back at you my friend! XBow addict!

Old 01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

I suggest that you guys "live and let live",,,I dont feel that the current "deer" issues are with the PGC,,,i feel that they are at the hands of the hunter,,,,You guys and i mean Pa. residents and non residents alike that have any sort of hope for the future of hunting will stop blaming every Tom,,Dick,,,And Harry for the problems that you have caused yourselves,,,You and only You can change the outcome of the upcoming hunting seasons and it sure as he!! wont be changed by the weapon one uses,,,Your greed will kill the deer not the weapon,,,Set your own limitations,,,If (and i wont be any time soon) i want to use a x-bow to hunt with in Pa.,,,just who the f!!k gives you the right to determine my needs and desires?
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

"I suggest that you guys "live and let live",,,I dont feel that the current "deer" issues are with the PGC,,,i feel that they are at the hands of the hunter,,,,You guys and i mean Pa. residents and non residents alike that have any sort of hope for the future of hunting will stop blaming every Tom,,****,,,And Harry for the problems that you have caused yourselves,,,You and only You can change the outcome of the upcoming hunting seasons and it sure as he!! wont be changed by the weapon one uses,,,Your greed will kill the deer not the weapon,",

Its Pa game commissions job to INSURE OVERHARVEST DOESNT OCCUR....Not allocate WAAAAY too many tags then expect them not to be used? (LOL)[:'(]Which isnt even the case, they want them to be to cater to ecoweineys and timber interests.

Responsible management should be expected If they can't do it, then we need someone who will. No need to include me in with those you blame either. I havent shot a doe in years, by choice. Lot of good it has done! (LOL)

",Set your own limitations,,,If (and i wont be any time soon) i want to use a x-bow to hunt with in Pa.,,,just who the f!!k gives you the right to determine my needs and desires?"

When your greedy "needs and desires" undermine those of the many, then im sorry, but we have a problem.Thats the way it is. Dont like it? Tough. Exercise your "needs and desires" during rifle season with your xgun and quit trying to screw up everyone elses. BTW, nice language hero. Dont know who you are trying to impress, but it aint me son.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

your post says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your lookin for Someone ,,anyone,,,to give you what you need,,,this probably holds true through every aspect of your life! I have not hunted Pa. since 2003 for one and only one reason,,,i cant justify killin a deer there,,,why,,because on the land that i own they just are not there,,,and whys that,,,because family members in the past have just burnt up tag after tag layin em over,,for their own greedy needs (in my opinion). The PGC does'nt owe me a thing just because i bought my Pa. hunting liscense,,,God gave me a mind to think for myself,,,and i tell myself that if i want my kids and grandkids to experience what i had 30 years ago,,,then i need to lay off,,,,That means lay off with a gun,,,recurve,,,x-bow,,,compound,,,flintlock,,,,the whole 9 yards!

Quick Reply: PA Regulations??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.