Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Do you agree with extent of Herd Reduction in Pa?

Old 01-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you agree with extent of Herd Reduction in Pa?

Sproul ,I live for a good debate,but thats not what this has become,a debate is basedon facts not passion ,passiondrives people to do things that in their own minds are justifiable. I don't read passion in some of these post.
Its nothing more than pent up and misguided anger and it has no place in civil discussions.
PA is a huge state with some of the finest deer hunting to be found any where, yet all I here the constant whine of despair and hatred, never a suggestion or and idea, just blame, and there is more than enough blame to go around.
It tookmany involved people to get to this point and wein hand can make changes within ourselves to improve our own hunting.
Iunderstand whats at stake here,While I am looking to make for better days ahead ,others are just looking ahead forbad days. Thats not productive.

I will be thinking of your mothers passing this May 10, I'm sure she touched many in a special way.

Have a great week,Jim
Old 01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its nothing more than pent up and misguided anger and it has no place in civil discussions.
That describes your side of the debate ,not mine. The anger that is misguided is the pent up anger of you and BTB that forces you to defend your position with childish name calling and insults, instead of facts.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Sproul ,I live for a good debate,but thats not what this has become,a debate is basedon facts not passion ,passiondrives people to do things that in their own minds are justifiable. I don't read passion in some of these post.
PA is a huge state with some of the finest deer hunting to be found any where, yet all I here the constant whine of despair and hatred, never a suggestion or and idea, just blame, and there is more than enough blame to go around.
It tookmany involved people to get to this point and wein hand can make changes within ourselves to improve our own hunting.
Iunderstand whats at stake here,While I am looking to make for better days ahead ,others are just looking ahead forbad days. Thats not productive.

I will be thinking of your mothers passing this May 10, I'm sure she touched many in a special way.

Have a great week,Jim
baw, i tried suggestions.

i wish you could have been at bucktail high school when we got up to speak.

don clemmer of the USP said one word and was booed by 300 farmers/foresters and hunters that wanted to kill 6 deer each.

talk about ignorant bunch, you are right.

we are so mad they have got their way,killing 6 deer when few are here in wmu2g .

then my COWARD of friend leaves me standing there with my pants down as he sneaks out the door.

i should have tackled him outside