Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

FLINTLOCK SEASON IN PA.WMU2G

Old 01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: FLINTLOCK SEASON IN PA.WMU2G

ORIGINAL: DougE

Can somebody post a picture of a deer so poor ole sproul can remember what one looks like.He can't find a deer butgot 15 feet from the only mountain lion east of the Mississippi.

Dam crews shooting a guys pet deer.Tomorrow that kid's father will drive by to shoot that small spike and put the kid's tag on it.
have fun you MEAT HUNTER
Old 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

You definately put a smile on my face every day.I look forward to seeing the Sproul posts.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

You definately put a smile on my face every day.I look forward to seeing the Sproul posts.
like patton said to russian general ,FROM ONE S.O.B TO OTHER,I WILL DRINK TO THAT
Old 01-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Doug - that cougar coment was uncalled for. I know what Sproul is going through. I consider myself a pretty good hunter. And I spend a lot of time in the woods year round. It may be different in some areas of the state but in his area (2G)and mine (4E) on public land - it is tough finding deer. In about 25 - 30 days of hunting in these two areas, I saw a total of 5 deer. Fortunately one was a very nice main frame 10 pt which I saw during archery and is at the taxiermist.
And BTW - I hunt 2G in the same general area as him and if he said he saw a cougar there, I believe him. If you don't, that's your opinion.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't believe him about the mountain lion or the lack of deer.I live in and do the majority of my hunting in 2G.I agree that huge areas have few deer but those areas also have no food for deer in the winter.The habitat is pitiful accross much of 2g and it's because the deer damaged the habitat.I hunt all over 2G every year and never have a problem finding and killing multiple deer on public land.If you can't find deer in 2G,you're either too stuborn to look or you don't understand the relationship deer play with the habitat.It's that simple.

What's uncalled for is constantly making up nonsense and posting it on a public forum.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well you know what that say about opinions. To each their own I suppose.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep,but opinions are much more credible when supported by facts.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

True - can't argue that point. So at this time we will just agree to disagree and leave it at that before tempers begin to flare.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bust on Sproul simply because there's no way anyone including him can take his posts serious.I'll guarantee you that ole Sproulisn't the country bumpkin that he likes to portray.He/she islaughing everytime he makes a post,wondering how many people he just duped.I'm sure he has alot of laughs at everyone expense.

Besides,facts are facts.There are no facts that will support the existance of mountain lions in Pa.There are also no facts supporting the allegations that a guy can't find a single deer in two weeks.That's further substantiatedwhen a person claims that so many are killed by outlaws and roadhunters in the same area.How are theyfinding all the deer?It's fun reading but I don't buy any of it.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't believe him about the mountain lion or the lack of deer.I live in and do the majority of my hunting in 2G.I agree that huge areas have few deer but those areas also have no food for deer in the winter.The habitat is pitiful accross much of 2g and it's because the deer damaged the habitat.I hunt all over 2G every year and never have a problem finding and killing multiple deer on public land.If you can't find deer in 2G,you're either too stuborn to look or you don't understand the relationship deer play with the habitat.It's that simple.

What's uncalled for is constantly making up nonsense and posting it on a public forum.

i could get NASTYbut i will not.most CAN see i tell truth.

so, not necessary to prove anything to you.

you support the way things are now,so you defend it too the end.

my cougar sighting WAS reported to clearfield wco.

his statement was,SPROUL YOU IDENTIFIED A COUGAR BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THEY DONT EXIST.
i even had witness too. and was willing to meet the WCO at location to take prints.

his official statement to me was SPROUL GROUND IS TOO HARD.

so, believe what you want, i know what i saw at 15 ft with a tail too.

i have troubles getting info sometimes, like i said i have picture coming of cougar print, I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT SO I GUESS ITS NOT FACT OR I WOULD HAVE GOT IT.
i even was sending it to RSB , but i guess its not coming.

so, you can see if something is not right, i report it even if it would make me look bad on here.

now, for deer, WHY NOT TELL EVERYONE YOU HUNT A LOT ON PRIVATELAND,treasure lake/cameron privateland.

yes ,you are IN wmu2g but on PRIVATELand.

i have some deer on my privateland too but right next to it is stateforestland and very few deer in wmu2g.

in fact. my land is not too far from bronkos camp in hyner,pa.

anything i say is TRUTH of what i see and know in WMU2G.

how do you know those areas dont have food.
are you here to see it or over at clearfield.

oh, i forgot YOUR DO STUDY FOR PENN STATE AND DCNR.

DCNR thats wants and is killing off as many doe with your dmaP TAGS in areas that have few deer.

i have no reason to not tell it like its, no reason.

as for poaching, i guess my help to WCO was not important in catching some of our worstPOACHERS this year.

i know you are mad at my comments on using a thompson contender pistolas poachers weapon in 223/222.

but if it was not fact, i would notreport it.yes the new pistol law you liked is opening up way to carry a pistol and spotlight ,you can betPOACHER will have one under seat with a scope on.

i dont hve to prove what i say to most on here,i get PM all time supporting my info, some are negative but 90 % AGREE they are seeing same things as i report.

oh, would you like to talk to my friend at hyner,pa that is raising deer and is fighting people all time trying to get at his deer,shooting etc.

if there was so many deer out there in wmu2gWHY then are some trying to get at deer that are being raised or in your yard somewhat protected.

have nice day.

ps, i am no GIRLEBOY

Quick Reply: FLINTLOCK SEASON IN PA.WMU2G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.