Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Flintlock / Late archery

Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA Flintlock / Late archery

Sounds like a great day,any sign of bucks shedding horns yet?
Hell thats more deer than deaddoe"s gangs seen sincehe got thatGary Alt commemorative license plate.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Hell thats more deer than deaddoe"s gangs seen since he got that Gary Alt commemorative license plate.
Wrong again sport. My sister-in-law saw 15 deer the first Sat. The same day my brother-in-law saw 12 and other memebers of the group also saw deer.. You have no idea what you are talking about and are just a troll trying to stir the pot.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Hell thats more deer than deaddoe"s gangs seen sincehe got thatGary Alt commemorative license plate.
Wrong again sport. My sister-in-law saw 15 deer the first Sat. The same day my brother-in-law saw 12 and other memebers of the group also saw deer.. You have no idea what you are talking about and are just a troll trying to stir the pot.
Now thats funny right there and I don't care who you are.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Now thats funny right there and I don't care who you are.

Couldn't have said it better myself Jim! You troll you!

Of course, maybe it's not fair to assume that Deaddeers gang is as inept at hunting as he is.

Wait a minute.... did deaddeer just admit that there ARE deer in good numbers where his gang hunts? If his gang can see deer but he can't, I guess he must really suck at finding deer that are on all four legs.

Oh, and to get back on topic and answer your question about the bucks. All three had both antlers. They were small though even though two were legal. One had 8 legal points that weren't higher than his ears and the other had maybe a 11-12" spread. I'm pretty sure the third was a forkie.

BTW, that doe was an adult and was almost certainly in estrous.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a seven point buck chasing a hot doe around my back yard last week, it was dark and I couldn't see them once they got out of the light.

I had three bucks in my yard last night,none I would shoot but one was a half rack.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wait a minute.... did deaddeer just admit that there ARE deer in good numbers where his gang hunts? If his gang can see deer but he can't, I guess he must really suck at finding deer that are on all four legs.
Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Bluebird simply stated that he pushed a herd of twelve antlerless deer past several standers. The group did not include 2 legal buck and in fact it didn't include any antlered deer.but your deer farm produced 3 buck and a lot more doe than the PGC's OWDD goal. If you truly support the PGC's plan you should have killed as many of those vermin as possible
Old 01-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

A new buck just showed up at the corn ,looks to be a two and a half year old . His right horn is gone ,I can't tell with the spotting scope if he shed it or if it broke off.The left side is a nice 4 point.
nice Buck for next year.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is baiting legal in your area?
Old 01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

A new buck just showed up at the corn ,looks to be a two and a half year old . His right horn is gone ,I can't tell with the spotting scope if he shed it or if it broke off.The left side is a nice 4 point.
nice Buck for next year.
Neat!!

I know that any one persons experiences don't mean much in the big picture but I'm sure hearing lots of accounts from hunters seeing plenty of good bucks and good quantities of does since the rifle season ended.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deer farms always have lots of deer left over after the hunting season.

Quick Reply: PA Flintlock / Late archery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.