Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

What can be posted in Pennsylvania?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Default RE: What can be posted in Pennsylvania?

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

How about border locked SGLs surrounded by private property?
If you are walking on private property, regardless of the reason then you are trespassing. Pretty simple.

Is there really a SGL with no public access that is completely surrounded by private property? I doubt it.

You want to bet on that?
I do ,it is against the law in PA totrasnfer land in this state that has no access.
How much you wanna bet?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you are walking on private property, regardless of the reason then you are trespassing. Pretty simple.

Is there really a SGL with no public access that is completely surrounded by private property? I doubt it.

You want to bet on that?
I do ,it is against the law in PA totrasnfer land in this state that has no access.
How much you wanna bet?
What ever you want the laws pretty clear in PA.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:30 AM

You want to bet on that?
How much you wanna bet?
What is your point here man? I mean, you come on here asking questions. People try to help, then you turn it around with the "you wanna bet" crap like you had the answers all along. What a circle jerk.

Post up the SGL that is landlocked so we cam all benefit from your vast wisdom.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:39 AM

I was looking for the map on it moron. Here it is know it alls. Only way to get to it and not reallylegal and suicidal without permission is to cross the interstate. Everything around it is owned by others. No access at all without going thru someones property to reach it. It's the lower part below I80.

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/game/maps/zoom_maps.asp?sgl=77&rgn=Northcentral

Got google earth also?

Lat 41° 8'25.86"N
Long 78°46'17.45"W
Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 AM

I was looking for the map on it moron. Here it is know it alls. Only way to get to it and not reallylegal and suicidal without permission is to cross the interstate. Everything around it is owned by others. No access at all without going thru someones property to reach it. It's the lower part below I80.

Got google earth also?

Lat 41° 8'25.86"N
Long 78°46'17.45"W
Moron is a bit harsh don't ya think? Especially since I was originally trying to help you. This moron looked at the map and downloaded the high res pdf. Sure looks to me like an access road runs right through the middle of the thing, but what do I know. I'm just a moron.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:51 AM

Got google earth also?

Lat 41° 8'25.86"N
Long 78°46'17.45"W
Moron is a bit harsh don't ya think? Especially since I was originally trying to help you. This moron looked at the map and downloaded the high res pdf. Sure looks to me like an access road runs right through the middle of the thing, but what do I know. I'm just a moron.
Again yes moron a bit harsh but it calls for it now. Them are gas lines and not roads, There is no roads that go into there other than property tram roads. There is no access and no dirt or gravel or paved roads at all. I should know this. I hunt itoften with a few friends.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:58 AM

Got google earth also?

Lat 41° 8'25.86"N
Long 78°46'17.45"W
Again yes moron a bit harsh but it calls for it now. Them are gas lines and not roads, There is no roads that go into there other than property tram roads. There is no access and no dirt or gravel or paved roads at all. I should know this. I hunt itoften with a few friends.
So you are calling me names again for no reason. If that property is landlocked, then the map is completely wrong along with the map legend. Is there a rifle range there like it shows on the map? If so, how does anyone get to it?

What's the matter with you man? Why the hate?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:58 AM

Sorry about the moron bit. Just didn't like the circle jerk comment moron.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:03 PM

Got google earth also?

Lat 41° 8'25.86"N
Long 78°46'17.45"W
So you are calling me names again for no reason. If that property is landlocked, then the map is completely wrong along with the map legend. Is there a rifle range there like it shows on the map? If so, how does anyone get to it?

What's the matter with you man? Why the hate?
Rifle range on other side of I80. Access easy over there. Like I said. Border locked below I80. Posted by I believe 4 or 5 land owners around it.I do have to tresspass to get to it. No one said anything yet so I am not worried about it. Just would like a legal way to access without having to ask permission. I bought a license to help pay for that land. I want no hassle access to it.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:12 PM

It looks like there are a couple or three unimproved roads south of I80 that run right up to the SGL. Is that where the posted signs are?

Quick Reply: What can be posted in Pennsylvania?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.