Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa doe permits.. anyone know the deadline?

Old 09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Pa doe permits.. anyone know the deadline?

Does anyone know the deadline this year for county treasurers to mail out doe permits (first and second round) to the successful applicants.

I forgot all about writing early archery on the envelope this year and didntdo it so I might be SOL for the 2B early doe opener!

Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pa doe permits.. anyone know the deadline?

my out of state license for 2D came yesterday. yum, can tatse them straps already.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

Treasurers are required to mail-out first round and first round unsold antlerless licenses, by Sept. 15th this year. Second round unsold licenses must be mailed by Oct. 1st.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Strange thing....I got my second round license for 2D late last week, and got my initial round license yesterday, also for 2D. Different county treasurers, I guess...
Old 09-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

That happened to me last year. Got the second round 3A tag a day or twobefore the first round tag came. Second round came from Bradford Co. The first roundtag came from Potter.

Both of this year's 3A tags came from Potter. First round tag came last week, second rounder came today, so I'm all done with gettin'doe tags for this season.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you planning on killing 2 doe in the area where you say the herd has been reduced by 50% or did you buy the tags to prevent some other hunter from killing 2 doe?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Are you planning on killing 2 doe in the area where you say the herd has been reduced by 50% or did you buy the tags to prevent some other hunter from killing 2 doe?

The fact that a threadhappens to beabouta Pennsylvania issue is not an invitationfor you to hijack itto get on your soapbox once again. This type of behavior got you banned before and will likely get you banned again.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got all of mine in the last four days. First round 2F, second round 2D and second round 2B's just in time for the early opener Saturday!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

The fact that a thread happens to be about a Pennsylvania issue is not an invitation for you to hijack it to get on your soapbox once again. This type of behavior got you banned before and will likely get you banned again.

Denny answered your question and after that everything else was off topic,so just what is your problem?
Old 09-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

The fact that a threadhappens to beabouta Pennsylvania issue is not an invitationfor you to hijack itto get on your soapbox once again. This type of behavior got you banned before and will likely get you banned again.

Denny answered your question and after that everything else was off topic,so just what is your problem?
Please, go see a doctor!

Quick Reply: Pa doe permits.. anyone know the deadline?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.