Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

LEHIGH VALLEY !! SPORTSMEN SHARING THE HARVEST CONCERT !!! JUNE 20

Old 06-02-2008, 10:44 AM

Default LEHIGH VALLEY !! SPORTSMEN SHARING THE HARVEST CONCERT !!! JUNE 20

The Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganzae!!
is excited and pleased to announce

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

THE

SPORTSMEN SHARING THE HARVEST CONCERT

On Friday June 20th 2008 at 6:00PM in the Kempton PA, Fairgrounds the LVHFE will host a First time ever SPORTSMEN SHARING THE HARVEST CONCERT. It is no big secret that our economy is experiencing some really tough times and gas prices are affecting everyone. So we came up with a Big Idea to help everyone involved. The SSH Concert will be a 100% Charity Concert helping to support the growing needs of the Allentown Rescue Mission and other Humanitarian Charities. We are inviting Sportsman & Outdoorsman and their families to unite and come out and enjoy a great concert for a much needed cause. The best part is that you can enjoy the whole night of entertainment without hurting your wallet. All we ask is for a donation. A couple pounds of your precious frozen ground venison or some canned and dry goods. Cash donations will also be accepted. We have Three Great Bands lined up for your enjoyment. And will be giving away door prizes threw out the night. Concert will end at 10:00PM
The Bands donating there time to this great cause are:
***The Lizard Creek Band {Celtic Music}****
www.myspace.com/lizardcreek

Also Nashville Recording Artist

***Valerie Borman***

***With The Starlites***

WWW.valerieborman.com_

***Leechboy in Concert***

More Great Bands to Come, Please watch our Website for details coming soon.

WWW.LVHFE.COM OR Call 610-398-7609

Our friends in the Outdoors, We have wanted to do this for quite some time. And the TIME HAS COME!!
This Concert has the potential to become a huge Humanitarian Effort on Behalf of the Outdoors Community.
But we need your help as fellow outdoorsmen to help RALLY & UNITE our SPORTSMEN & OUTDOORSMEN.
PLEASE PASS ON THIS NEWS AND OTHER IDEAS TO GET THE WORD OUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!
OUR DRUMS ARE BEATING LOUDER!! --------------- PLEASE JOIN US!!

Thanks Bob V. Danenhower Sr.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: LEHIGH VALLEY !! SPORTSMEN SHARING THE HARVEST CONCERT !!! JUNE 20

Thanks for posting this Bob. I received the email updates and was going to post it as well. I hope to see you this year as I will be over working at the Bowtech trailer with some of the others.

It looks like it is going to be a great show!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:49 AM

Thanks for adding your assembly Drums. This concert is a great chance for sportsmen to help others. Its a great tool for the sportsmens image. we often get the bad wrap from the press. You never here about all the great things we do. how many hikers and back packers have become lost or injured only to be helped and led to saftey by a well prepared knowlegble sportsman. How many novice boaters and swimmers have been pulled to saftey by our well prepared fishermen !!! You Never here about all the great stuff we do!!!!
I hope to see you at the show aswell.

I'll Keep beating my DRUMS!!!
YOU TO!!
THANKS BOWSTRINGPA
Old 06-16-2008, 02:26 PM

MORE NEWS OF SHOW ON MORNING CALL NEW BLOG SITE LEHIGH VALLEY WILD http://blogs.mcall.com/outdoors/ & WATCH TUES SPORTS SECTION OF THE MORNING CALL BIG ADD & STORY!!!