Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Like to Have N.E. Forum Broken Down into States?

Old 02-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default Like to Have N.E. Forum Broken Down into States?

I'm seeing if there is interest in getting the regional forums broken down into states or smaller regions. I believe the regional forums seem to be too broad and it would serve us better to have state forums instead. Being from Colorado( West Forum) and having a forum that includes Hawaii and Alaska seems overly general, for hunters here don't have much in commom with states a thousand miles away. If you are interested contact Huntingnet and let them know. Thank you.

P.S. Refugeforums.com has 14,682 members, this site has 2 1/2 times as many members, the state forums at Refugeforums all receive alot of traffic. Just some food for thought.

there is no subsitute for quality

Edited by - Losthwy on 02/10/2003 19:04:36

Edited by - Losthwy on 02/11/2003 17:21:24
Old 02-11-2003, 02:35 AM

Default RE: Like to Have N.E. Forum Broken Down into States?

i really never come in this forum anymore since i see few to none from my state. it always seems to be the PA. forum. just make it delaware and PA forum
Old 02-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Typical Buck

I have experienced the same on the West Forum- lack of topics from Colorado where I am from. Refugeforums.com organize their flyways into states and it seems to attract a steady following for all the different states.

Old 02-11-2003, 09:31 AM

Even during the rut, and gun seasons this forum isn't too overly used, I like it just the way it is. At least the Eastern forum, anyway. I like hearing what's going on in the neighboring states.
I woulddn't cry if you gave the PA guys their own forum to debate Alt all day and night.

"In heaven, even the fish have antlers"
Old 02-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

I would also like to see it broken into States. Perhaps even sub-regional.

Example: New England (Mass. Maine CT. RI VT NH)
Mid-Atlantic (NY NJ PA)
Old 02-11-2003, 12:29 PM
Typical Buck

6ptsika
You are right the regional forums are not used much, I myself don't visit them often, because the way they are structured. When I log on to the West Forum (I'm from Colorado)I am stumped by the lack of topics pretaining to Colorado residents while, individual threads ie "Thread for Alaska by Alaskians" Alaska have numerous post. Which tells me at aleast Alaska residents need their own forum. Over at Refugeforums.com their flyway forums are broken down by states and have a loyal following. Maybe the same will work here. Possibly a combination of smaller regions and states?

Old 02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

there is hardly enough action as it is with large areas open to talk about, I doubt making smaller areas would help it pick up. Just post and if people are from your area they'll post. I don't see a problem with the way it is now.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:04 PM

i do agree im from maine and hardly ever see anything in this forum i see more in the other forums about maine then in this on so it should be broken down more than what it is im not really interested in hunting p.a but read alot about in do to this forum

hunt on little buddy hunt on!!!
Old 02-11-2003, 03:25 PM

mygamemyworld..

go to
www.jesseshuntingpage.com

they have each forum for each state. and maine is one of the BIGGEST!
Old 02-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Spike

You da'man, Quill!!!!!! DL

Quick Reply: Like to Have N.E. Forum Broken Down into States?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.