Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Hunters

Old 01-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default PA Hunters

I know there are plenty of disagreements on deer hunting &hunting in general.

I get a little news paper called Outdoor News, it comes out every 2 weeks and is full of news you should know.

Any one that hunts will learn from it ,sports shows, meetings & hunting stories its great. Best twenty bucks you'll spend this year,

God knows we all need to get on the same page in PA for a change.

I don't want this to appear as an add OR Endorsment for these guys soI'm sure google can point youto them. Or PM me I'll get you a number.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:59 AM

Default RE: PA Hunters

And when the papers are encouraged by the PGC to only print good things and ignore the bad - you get the same propoganda that you read in the Game News Magazine.

You never read how they messed up or how they wasted thousands of dollars on worthless projects and abandoned worthwhile projects and spent needless dollars having parties and going out to eat and buying new state vehicles for the office personel to ride around in.

Just how a couple of people shot a nice buck someplace and how everything is hunky dory.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

You are one of exactly what I'm talking about, those who fail to learn.

This is a private paper that publishes as much against the PGC as they do for it. Your closed mindedness will forever keep you in the dark,as it should.

Stick to getting your info from Gert's Gas 'n go's bulletin board and you'll be the first in your neighborhood to know about........................
Old 01-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Rifleman

And when the papers are encouraged by the PGC to only print good things and ignore the bad - you get the same propoganda that you read in the Game News Magazine.

You never read how they messed up or how they wasted thousands of dollars on worthless projects and abandoned worthwhile projects and spent needless dollars having parties and going out to eat and buying new state vehicles for the office personel to ride around in.

Just how a couple of people shot a nice buck someplace and how everything is hunky dory.
Rifleman, you haven't got a clue!

Maybe you ought to take the time to read something once in awhile. The true test of whether or not apublication isneutral is in the complaints they recieve. Both sides of the deer issue have accused this paper of playing favorite to the other side. I subscribe to and read PA Outdoor News and see articles right out of the USP playbook right next to articles that could have been written by a PGC staffer.

What PA Outdoor News does is report very quickly on most every important development relating to fishing and hunting in PA in a fair and balanced way.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Typical Buck

What PA Outdoor News does is report very quickly on most every important development relating to fishing and hunting in PA in a fair and balanced way.

I must agree with BT, it's a great little paper, if any of you all remember the Pa. Sportsmen mag. it's a lot like it, FAIR AND BALANCED.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

For twenty bucks it gives you a pile of information and with the two week time frame. I love it.

Both sides of a story are hard to get any more.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Anyone that would accuse PON or WhackyWalt of being a shill for the PGC, don't know much of anything.

Old 01-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been getting it for several years now. I like it. "Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts"....... Even got my 12 yr. old granddaughter a subscription. She likes it too.... Lots of controversy from DIFFERENT angles.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

very good paper been getting it 2 years now
Old 01-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

The list of coyote hunts coming up is worth the years price. A chance for some fur and big bucks should get some of you off you sofas.

Quick Reply: PA Hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.